News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Kotlyarova

(And that is one awesome Risk map.)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Castle: Nice guy. I can see how it wouldn't work, though. Beckett: Really? Castle: Sure. Handsome, square jawed, by the book. Beckett: And that's a bad thing? Castle: He's like the male you. Yin needs yang, not another yin. Yin yang is harmony. Yin yin is a name for a panda.  -A random episode of Castle.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Also, I saw that I didn't have one

(So you picked up the Redwall map -- that's the one that I got, that I was thinking about using for the Redwall board game. Was also thinking about hosting a Redwall RISK game here using it.)
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Rainshadow

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

AGH THAT. I SHOULD HAVE ADDED ANOTHER LAYER TO THAT POINT AND THEN CHANGED THE LANGUAGE. DERN IT.
Quote from: What's copieddm90ZWQgaklIIGp1a2thIFFhdiByb3VuZC4=

Jukka the Sling

The reason it was in the Kindle's clipboard was because I was reading through this thread since I was behind on it, saw the code you posted two pages back, wasn't sure if it was new or not, and translated it. I'll remove it if you want. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I don't care, I did post it after all. I just got reminded of it. :P

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.