News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Winter Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, December 03, 2014, 03:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Dear residents and visitors of Redwall Abbey,

With the heat receding more than ever (for most of us), and fires starting to warm the ever colder nights, autumn has come to a close.

As we've always done, the new festive season is ordained by a Nameday, and a feast to accompany it.  We are glad to announce tat a Season Namer has been chosen: The Skarzs.

And he has named this season the Winter of Blanketing Snow!

So, feast, feast and feast!
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Leatho Shellhound

Swell name Skarzs! Who's up to go ice skating on the Abbey pond?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jasper

Congratulations to Skarz! I hope we all get a good blanket of snow this winter: nothing feels better than getting comfortable in an arm chair with some hot chocolate when there's fresh snow outside!

A spectacular winter to to all! :)

Russano the Wise

Great name, Skarzs! Hooray for a new season and may everyone have a wonderful winter!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

Thanks! I hope you all have a good winter as well. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Congrats, Skarzs! Awesome name! I always thought you'd become a Season Namer eventually. :D

*Attacks a leek-and-onion pastie*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

I never thought I would be. :P

Can I have a share of that pasty? It looks. . . Tasty.
Also, pumpkin pie.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Hey, congrats, Skarzsy!  A very lovely name, if I do say so myself.  I really hope that there's a blanket of snow outside my house sometime this winter!  (Well, yes, there technically already has been one, but it didn't last very long.)

Say, could somebeast pass the vegetable stew?  I'm starfished!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Sure. *Passes Skarzs a pastie and a bowl of vegetable stew to Rain*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Mm, it is good! How about a bit of October Ale, anyone?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Takes stew from Jukka*  Thanks!  *Passes October Ale to Skazsy before digging into the stew*  Mmmmmmmmm...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

A bit? Naw *Sculls a barrell*

Nice name by the way, Maybe not for Australia but hey, not all of us live in Australia. :D

Anyway it's a good name.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Awesome name, I love it. I,ll go skating!!! *stuffs hot potatoes in my coat pockets to keep warm.* Not sure how good I,ll be, how different from rollerskating can it be? ;D this is getting me in the mood to draw a winter redwall poster.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Good job, Skarzsles. *stays far away from the ice skating*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.