News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Fox's Fate Sign-Up

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, December 15, 2014, 04:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the crew to go to redwall?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Cornflower MM

Did my sheet! Might make another, I dunno.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you Cornflower! Yes it does seem that way. If no one wants to be a wolf, I'll have to make the leader and the army I guess.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Thanks Gonff! Making character sheet now! :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 19, 2014, 04:06:53 AM
Thank you Cornflower! Yes it does seem that way. If no one wants to be a wolf, I'll have to make the leader and the army I guess.

You're welcome.  And if no one wants to be the wolf, you make the sheet, play the character, and PP the army! Although I might make a wolf.

Gonff the Mousethief

Sounds good Lord Ash! Thanks for the advice Cornflower, I might just have to do that!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Ah, no problem. :) I've made up my mind: When I have the time, I'll make a wolf charrie, possibly the wolf leader. ;)

Unimaginative

Gonff? Still looking for people?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

Yup. Once I see if anyone wants a wolf, or if someone wants the wolf leader, we should get ready to start.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

I'll make the wolf leader, gimme until tomorrow, please! Unless Han wants him, then I'll make him/her an ordinary wolf.

Jukka the Sling

I'm thinking of joining this. Would it be alright if I played an adult Mayflower (Fern's daughter from HWtW) as well as a wolf or fox?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Mask

I'll make a wolf charrie! I'll try and get it up by tomorrow.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Unimaginative

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 23, 2014, 03:40:27 PM
I'll make the wolf leader, gimme until tomorrow, please! Unless Han wants him, then I'll make him/her an ordinary wolf.

All yours, Corny.

Let's get plotting the story, eh? I was thinking that perhaps Marshall gets fed up, and leaves once and for all with Stent and Moken, but they get caught by Wolves on the way to...Wherever it is they're going.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

@Cornflower: Take as long as ya like!
@Jukka: Perfect! Just remember to get the sheets up!
@Mask: Sounds good mate!
@Hans: That's what I was going for, expect they escape, find something ancient, then go and battle. We all can add ideas to it of course.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.