News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

My triumph is assured.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Uses alchemy to blast Wylder off the topic*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

*Uses alchemy to trap Ash-kun in a giant cage*  I win!  *Transmutes a crown and sticks it on my head*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

You have been misleaded. I am the winner.

Rainshadow

I win because Sage-kun spelled "mislead" wrong.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

I win becuase Rain is wrong. I spelled it right.

Rainshadow

I win because I spelled "misled" wrong in my previous post, so now I'm correcting it.

I win because Sage-kun spelled "misled" wrong.

Hickory

*checks dictionary* Oooooohhhhhhh...

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Quote from: James Gryphon on June 08, 2015, 05:14:22 PM
Quote from: James Gryphon on May 22, 2015, 01:12:47 PM
Now Supreme Overlady Rain wins.

Why, thank you for remembering my title!  And thank you for remembering that I do, in fact, win!

James Gryphon

It's a capital offense to misquote a noderator's post.
« Subject to editing »