News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

MatthiasMan's Art

Started by MatthiasMan, December 20, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Good Is My Art?

AWESUMM
20 (64.5%)
Great! Could use a little more work though.
6 (19.4%)
Needs critique. . .
3 (9.7%)
Terrible.
0 (0%)
MY EYESSSSS!
2 (6.5%)
WOW, ALMOST as good as mine!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MatthiasMan

Well, my last art thread was like years ago and none of it was good, BUT my NEW and IMPROVED art is much better and more skilled. I also offer critique to other artists. Please critique, comment, or rate.

For those of you who remember me, I'm an artist, and this is me.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Kitsune

Unfortunately, I cannot see any of the pictures that you have drawn.

Rainshadow

*Claps extremely hard*  Those are awesome, Matt!  I especially like the last one.  The hair style and colour is very similar to my own, so that's awesome.  ;D  (Of course, the pose is too, but I'm narcissistic and only point out the things that can be related to myself.  ;)  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Wow... those are great pictures, Matti! They look very proffesional. Good job! :D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

Wow, those are amazing! Would you take requests? (Please say yes!)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MatthiasMan

Yes in fact I do take requests!

Jukka the Sling

Awesome!

Could you do this RP character for me?

Description
Name: Kaylan
Species: Otter
Weapon (s): Bow and arrows
Description (short, but thorough, please): She's 15 seasons old, and has gray eyes and medium-brown fur. She wears a simple blue tunic.
Personality: Friendly to all decent beasts. She can be kind of rash, and is also a bit tomboyish. She was extremely distrustful of Argunath at first, as she thought he was a spy; however, she finally overcame her prejudice.
History (Optional, and no half pages): Orphaned when she was younger, and has stayed with Skipper and his ottercrew her whole life.
[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Could you do a badger for me? Any sort of badger, but preferably with a long sword.
Not at all urgent, only if you feel like messing with it.
Thanks, you stuff is so cool!

MatthiasMan

Ah guys also note that art takes a lot of time and getting multiple requests at once and doing each drawing takes time and man hours. So honestly, don't expect pictures to be done soon. I will probably be doing head shots mostly because it doesn't take as much time.

Søren

Absolutely, you don't even have to do mine if you don't have time.

Lady Amber

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 21, 2014, 03:58:27 AM
Absolutely, you don't even have to do mine if you don't have time.

See it's not that I wont do the drawings, it's that don't expect drawings to be soon. Art takes a lot of time and patience.

Jukka the Sling

Take all the time you need. :)