News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

MatthiasMan's Art

Started by MatthiasMan, December 20, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Good Is My Art?

AWESUMM
20 (64.5%)
Great! Could use a little more work though.
6 (19.4%)
Needs critique. . .
3 (9.7%)
Terrible.
0 (0%)
MY EYESSSSS!
2 (6.5%)
WOW, ALMOST as good as mine!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Ike looks so cool!  I love the look of the shading; very sketchy and awesome.  ^-^  Oh, and be looking for a PM from me sometime soon.  I gots me a character I'd love to see you draw.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Request from Rainshadow. Note that I'm up for requests guys. ALSO note, that I don't have much time left to do them, only two more days, so if you want your character drawn, ask ASAP ASAP.

I do not own this character. I own this drawing, please do not reproduce in any way.

Rainshadow

I love it!  Such an intense pose, and those tattoos are awesome.  ;D  Thank you so much!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Here was a request I got from someone else on another site.

FEAST your "i"s.

I do not own this character. I own this drawing, please do not reproduce in any way.

Edit: I changed the name because I was told it wan't the most aesthetically pleasing.

Rainshadow

Well, I personally thought the name looked pretty cool, but that's just me.  :P

Very nice!  I really like that slightly sketchy style of shading.  Hehe, Spike looks rather annoyed at the fact that someone's drawing him.  ;D

MatthiasMan

Comment to get your own personal Redwall character drawn here! Have you created a Redwall character but need some art for him/her?

Your character here!

Please comment first to claim this drawing! If you want your very own Redwall character drawn here, claim it now! (This is a free commission, so to speak. No money involved whatsoever.)

Conditions: This is a planned pose the drawing. I won't change it for any reason. The logic behind it is the artist plans a pose he/she is pleased with and is therefore more passionate about the drawing, and at the same time the viewer can see the general idea of the picture so he/she has a peak at the finished drawing.

Other conditions -
- Female only
- No ferals
- Character's body must fit the pose ^
- Wings can be added
- Ears can be changed
- Hair can be slightly altered

Note that this is a sketch, not a finished sketch. The elbows and line art will all be cleaned up in the final picture.

Comment and post a description of your character first to claim this drawing!

Skyblade

You art looks very good, MatthiasMan!

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Skyblade on April 19, 2015, 02:38:17 PM
You art looks very good, MatthiasMan!

Thank you. ;D Are you claiming this YHC? If you are, please post a description if your own Redwall character.

Skyblade

Sounds great, and I like your art :) To be honest, though, the character I want is rather complicated. I'm not sure if you'd want to do it.

She's not of any one species, but more like a mix. I use her in Eul's "War for an Abbey's Ruins" RPs. Here's a description anyway, and tell me what you think. I can always change my character ;D

Name: Mystery
Species: Unknown. Once upon a time, she was a river/sea otter. But then mutation happened, and she doesn't even know which species she started out as or which she is now.
Appearance: Mystery has brown-and-white fur with darker brown stripes.

There are two long, thin extensions protruding from the top of her head. (you can modify the hair to look like this)

She has hedgehog spines on different parts of her body

Her fangs are rather large, like a wildcat's or a wolf's

She would have hare ears and wings of a bird of prey.

She's not really meant to be pretty :P

MeadowR

Spike the cat looks great! I like the sketchy lines on him - helps bring an extra depth. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

MatthiasMan

Well, here it is. I can't believe I got it all done in one day. Hope you like it!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

That is so good!! It fits my character very well :D Thank you, Uncle-Noob! ;D I'm going to put this as my profile pic when I get the chance.

And that was fast o.O