News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Hastigeth pressed the comm button and said, "All bridge personnel to the bridge. We have reached Nyslest."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

OOC: I'll include the QM in this, as she's needed for the ground trip.

BIC: Cynthia and Jenbean both reported to the bridge. Cynthia carried a paper list of what she had equipped for the soldiers, and Jenbean carried a datapad.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Brushdale arrived at the bridge, standing at attention by his first officers seat, facing the veiwscreen.
He turned toward the captian.
"Sir, what's our first plan of action? I suggest we go to yellow alert."
OOC: I'm not sure if we use red, yellow and blue alerts in this, or is it just tactical alert.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Savill entered the bridge. "Have scans detected any life signs on the planet? any sign of the settlements?" She asked taking a seet in the chair to the captains left. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Casta walked onto the bridge as Savill asked for a planetary scan, taking his position he waved a paw to get the captains attention.

"Captain, a large scale scan may alert anybeast that were here, to be cautious I would advise against it unless we want our presence known." He warned.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

"Yes Casta, agreed." Said Hastigeth. "No, Ambassador, there have been no settlements or life signs found. Jenbean start a pinpointed scan where the arkship presumably crashed."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

OOC: My posts are having problems actually being posted, so I'll just say that he did.

Søren

OOC: I know right! what's up with these "request time outs"?

Delthion

OOC: Just press refresh and then post, then it will work just fine.

Søren

Brushdale stood at attention on the bridge, and turned to Haigseth.
"Sir, I suggest we send an away team to the surface to see what's down there. One of us two should lead it sir."

Delthion

"Yes. Agreed, you can take it. Just keep within range of your comm and keep it turned on."

Søren

"Aye sir." Brushdale turned to the crew. "Jenbean, you two," he said as he motioned to two security officers. "A medical officer and…Savil. We may need some 'diplomatic skill' on the mission, depending on what we find."
Brushdale headed though the door. "Brushdale to Sick Bay, have a medical officer report to the transporter room for an away team."
They stepped into the transporter room to beam down, everyone in place. When they arrived on the planet, it had very little vegetation. The sun was just comi over the horizon, casting a brilliant Ray of light across the small hills and revines. It cast extremely long shadows, to where if need be, someone could hide among them. Brushdale looked around through his binoculars, looking for evidence of the ark ship. A revine, probably used to be a river bed, had some sort of debris in it. It was maybe a mile away.
"Alright, let's head this way." He said as they set off across the brightly let plains.

LT Sandpaw

Casta followed Brushdale the Ion pistol strapped securely to his leg leaving slight rub marks as they marched. He continually scanned the horizon for any signs of hostility from anybeast or anything. His paws twitching nervously ready to jump at the slightest thing.
The wind began to pick up creating a slight headwind making it harder to march ahead, Casta stepped behind Brushdale allowing the large badger to take the brunt of the strong breeze following in his wake Casta justified the slightly easier trek thinking the badger wouldn't be able to get behind any other member of the team anyway.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Jenbean fingered his ion pistol. This was too easy. His eyes darted to and fro as he monitored the land ahead for problems.

Upon seeing the ravine, the fox pulled up a data pad and started mapping the area he had seen by voice command. "Begin entry... After transporting down, we stood on flat ground. Small hills and mound along with the occasional ravine, dot the landscape. We began headed to a dry riverbed, approximately a mile away."

The headwind sprung up and Jenbean chose to stick to the small boulders dotting the land. Better then sheidign behind a badger, he thought.

Søren

The breeze was effecting Brushdale, making him chilly. He continued to march in cautious silence though. He made sure to note both Castas position as well as Savil's. He also wanted the group to stay close together. If either of them tried anything, he was confident he and Jenbean could stick it out.
Only half a mile to go, then everthing breaks loose he thought.