What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

You are a person I would not eviscerate under any circumstances short of you saving my life and then asking me desperately to eviscerate you. And even in that case I might not, because... Y'know, you're a nice person.

Cornflower MM

Thanks, Rus. You are a really, really good friend. Even if you do sometimes start spouting computer talk, you're nice, sweet, and kind.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Goofy, and froad (whatever that is) obsessed.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

You're a good artist. (When will the new art be up? ;D)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on October 22, 2014, 01:40:34 AM
Goofy, and froad (whatever that is) obsessed.
It's a cross between a frog and a toad.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

. . . I still remember Jukka complaining about you using her account. . . . .  :P ;D

Russa Nodrey

You are the first person who PMed me besides Jukka and Amber.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 26, 2014, 08:47:56 PM
. . . I still remember Jukka complaining about you using her account. . . . .  :P ;D
....I didn't have an account then, and I wanted to see who was online.... :P :P :P
Freddy

Lady Amber

You are, like Del said, froad obsessed and quirky.

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

You're the person who unintentionally crashed TKoR and then PM'd me for help, thus beginning our correspondence!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien