News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Delthion, you're widely known around the forums for being incredibly funny (you make me literally laugh out loud, even if it's because of me+Plugg jokes), likeable, and friendly. But you're also very kind, and truly considerate of others and their feelings, putting them before you. You are overall a wonderful person to hang out with.

And yes, I saw Plugg's post. I already thanked him ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Skye, you're sweet, kind, considerate, a wonderful friend, caring, encouraging, understanding, uplifting - If kids don't have you as a role model, then they don't know the you I see.

Banya

Corny!  I think you're awesome.  I love messaging you; I find you adventurous, amicable, passionate, and honest. 

Skyblade

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful message, Corny :)

Banya, you are an outstanding role model and leader for the forum. You are always wiling to lend a helping hand to other members and are friendly and considerate to others. For reals :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

Sky: You are an awesome friend, you always have something nice to say about others and you really are a fast learner.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

Sierra, you contribute so much to the forum.  You are enthusiastic, mature, appreciative, and encouraging.  You also have been quick to become involved here and to get to know other members, and you made it to Junior level in a week.  There should be a medal or something for that.

@Sky: I can't thank you enough for what you said above. 
Guys, affirmations are the best.

Morgazath

Banya, you are very nice person. You make newcomers feel welcome, and an understanding, loyal friend.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Mor, you're sweet, funny, kind, friendly, gentle, sweet, awesome, cheery, mischievous - A great friend, and a wonderful person. Stay the way you are, Mor. The world needs people like you.

Quote from: Banya on March 10, 2015, 05:13:44 PM
Corny!  I think you're awesome.  I love messaging you; I find you adventurous, amicable, passionate, and honest. 

Thank you, Banny!

Luftwaffles

Corny you are one of the most likable persons I know. You have made me laugh so many times that I actually lost track and I love your positive energy and imagination.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

Sierra, you're one of the most upbeat and enthusiastic members on the forum. You're willing to help out in any way you can (look at the Spanish thread) and engage other members to brighten their day (I've never seen anyone ask someone else about their day in GvG before you did). Thanks for being here, you make this great place better.

Morgazath

Mhera, you are an awesome person. You help those that are down back up. You're well acquainted with the Bible and a good Christian. 
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Dibbun Against Bedtime

"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Buckler The Leg Buckler

You are new, but I think I may know you from somewhere! ::)
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Søren

I think you and DAB know each other. So far, I don't know much about you either, but your username suggests your awesome, so let's roll with that.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Great friend, conversationalist, and can occaisonally come up with jokes that are not completely appalling... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.