Unnatural ~ a magic RP (OOC and sign up topic)

Started by Faiyloe, January 25, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Izeroth on January 26, 2015, 03:12:14 AM
We need some more people on the King's side  :P

No one really likes the king do they?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dannflower Reguba

Name:  Saurrel Featherbrush

Species: Squirrel

Affiliation: Magic

Magic: Sound

Appearance:  His fur is primarily midnight black, but his underbelly, highlights, and a couple of birthmarks sported on his face and right side are silver to a fault. His eyes are also silver, though their hue is tinted with a slight blue. He wears a scarlet tunic with a hood, this tunic is fringed in dark yellow, and patched in forest green (He often jokes about looking like a jester growing some foliage), his dark grey boots are thin, but sturdy, and the heal can be "ripped" off if bare-furred feet are preferable. he also wears darker grey trousers. On top of this, he can almost always be seen carrying a satchel, carrying only he knows what at any given time.

Personality: Quite, calm, and collected. Raised to treat others with respect and consideration, he cares about those around him, but you wouldn't know it from the passive, sometimes stoic demeanor he has... Still, there always seems to be something hidden behind what could very well be considered a facade.

History:  His fur color alone caused a lengthy investigation. Having satisfied the officials, he continued on with his life under a strained surveilance. Other than that, there's not much to say, he works for whoever needs a hand, running various errands whether they be labor, trip, or even practical. His family has lead a steady life, even with the harsh government. Despite this, they all dislike what's happened, and wish for the "old days."..... Saurrel also happens to be the only one that knows about his gift, one that he treats like described, cherishes, and secretly yearns to control and use.

Other: He had once considered signing to join a militia or man-at-arms position, but the corrupt system turned his priorities elsewhere. Even so, he watches them, seeks to learn the usage of a weapon, how to defend himself and others.
He's always been fast, and tries to take in everything around him. His many errands have lead to him becoming something of a jack-of-all trades, master of none sort of beast, at least for his age. (obviously, he hasn't had the time to get around to too many things, but he's done more than his fair share)

I think that's it....
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

He is not supposed to be likable.

@ Dan: I never set a limit however I do want the characters to be relatively divers. I would say two completely independent character, (Two character who know nothing abut each other, are not related in any way and have never met) However you can have more if they hinge off of your other characters. (Are good friends, siblings, life long enemies etc...) Just make sure you can handle them all.  ;) Oh and that looks good. I would say for appearances the sound would have a sort of metallic rippling effect on the air.

@Lord Ash: We already have a character with one blind eye, can't really have two. If you want her to have a disability you can make her lame (On one foot) or deaf in one ear or completely blind/deaf etc... other than that they look good.

@Han and Dan: I think that Entropy would work however it would have to take a visible form. I think for these purposes a shadow would work or smoke like that from a fire.

@Izzy: You can take the role if you really want it or I can play the character for a short time before something happens to him and you get a promotion.  ;) I actually like that idea. Adds some flavor.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Thanks!  ;D I'll do it.

EDIT:  I made her a mute.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

I actually like the latter idea, Faiy. That would certainly be interesting.

Hickory

I'd love to join, is the Guard Captain still open?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

... Um XD... Well sort of. Izeroth kind of took the position or will be latter in the RP if we go threw with that plan. However if it is Ok with Izeroth then you can have the position.

Izeroth

Sagetip, suppose you were a fellow lieutenant? Once the old guard captain was done-in and I became captain, I would promote you to be my second in command. I would prefer having a white ermine (or some other kind of vermin) as my second-in-command, but it's alright if you want to be something else.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Name: Haenrok.

Species: Sea otter.

Affiliation: Magic.

Magic: Rock, stone.

Appearance: Haenrok is pretty typical for a sea otter, noticeably larger than the river species and bearing the usual dark brown fur. His eyebrows slightly hang over his eyes a bit like hoods, giving his face a hardened look. While this does make him seem cold and harsh, he often breaks the stony appearance of his face with a friendly smile. His clothing consists of a gray half-sleeved tunic with thick sharkskin sewn to it on his chest, shoulders, and back. While it does not give much protection, the sharkskin does make Haenrok's clothes durable and tough. He carries a decent-sized pack that contains miscellaneous items for survival, and wears a black eel skin belt.

Personality: The sea otter is pretty easy-going in that he enjoys going where he pleases, but when he sets his mind to something it takes a lot of effort to change his resolve. While Haenrok enjoys being alone, he also is pleased by the company of others, and he can be rather sociable if he wants to be. He is usually happy, if not showing it in his facial expression, then at least on the inside, but he is stubborn and fierce when roused. He holds back a hot temper sometimes.

History: Haenrok came from an island in the western ocean, and as soon as his parents let him he took a small boat and went sailing. He had been away for a few years now, but he knew his parents did not mind; both of them had done the same thing, apparently, and had encouraged his adventurous spirit in addition to their warnings not to grow up too quickly. In the time spent away from his homeland, Haenrok had learned much in the way of survival, among other things. He lost his axe not long ago, and has been wanting to get another one for a while.

Other: Haenrok has slight Bloodwrath, nothing compared to what the badgers can get, but it is still dangerous to his enemies. . . and himself. He is traveling in close proximity of Trecor.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I guess this means I have to come up with a temporary captain of the guard character.  ;D

That looks good Skarzs. Do you mean Trecor?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

I'd like to join as a magic person and i could be a vermin for the king in the guard that gets ordered around a lot and isn't important.

my characters

Name: Cassidy Aarenson (air-ren-sen)

Species: Mouse

Affiliation: wind/air magic

Appearance: not very strong (physical strength) wears a light blue tunic with firm, comfortable sandle type shoes,with a leather belt around her waist, in which she likes storing her few (currency items) and a short knife. Her eyes are a bright blue, and she tends to chew her lip when nervous or scared.

Personality: patient, likes wandering away from family, determined but bored easily, kind, but can speak fire at enemies, knows loads of healing technuiques from other people she has met and also loads of other random information.

History: Family are traders and travel around the area of the king. she is an only child and travels around with her family and an otter (the leader) another mouse family whom she is very close to, and a small band of hedgehogs. When she first discovered she had magic, was when her best friend's little sister had died from a disese and Cassidy had caused a small whirl wind to upturn the cart when she heard the news. And it was a big loaded heavey cart, mind you. Luckily she was alone at the time, except for her mother who had told her the news, and is the only one who knows. Her best friend's name is Violet and they spend most of their time togeth, exept for when Cassidy needs a walk, and she respects that.

Other: has a very bad sense of direction, even though she goes all most everywhere she gets lost.... a lot.

Name: Ripflank

Species: Rat

Affiliation: King, guard

Magic: none

Appearence: large scar on his thigh (hence name) black eyes and cruel thin mouth and rough brown tunic and belt. weapon= spear

Personality: laughs at others miscomfort (unless they're officers higher then him) and approves of the idea of using forse as the only way.

History: he's served and his family has served in one way or another to the king for several generations now

Other: none

Thats it i think.

[close]
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,