News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Optical Illusions

Started by Skyblade, February 12, 2015, 03:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What colors do YOU see in the dress?

Black and blue
16 (64%)
White and gold
6 (24%)
Something else
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Starla1431

Ooooohhhhh, why didn't I see that before?

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Starla1431 on March 07, 2015, 03:19:31 AM
Ooooohhhhh, why didn't I see that before?

Same question here... it is so obvious now jajaja.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Delthion

Because it's an optical ILLUSION! ;D ;D I want to know too!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Skyblade on March 06, 2015, 09:03:34 PM
Thanks, Sierra :) That's interesting.

I fell for the triangle. I read through it, and didn't notice anything wrong, then I reread slowly through it, and realized that there are two 'the's'.

Delthion

I didn't get the triangle until I read Jukka's post. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

I read it pretty well at first, but the word "porblem" threw me off.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

That is so weird, it took me a while to realize what was wrong with the top one  :D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

What is wrong with the top one?

Skyblade

Look inside the word "good" ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

I've looked many times! But I can't see anything wrong.

EDIT: Got it!

Hickory

I like the teach:learn one.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

I love the top and bottom ones (although, I'm not sure how much of an optical illusion the learn/teach one actually is... great picture nonetheless).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

MeadowR

I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at on those pictures above. Is a picture meant to form within the words or what? :s
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014