Whats your favourite character from Martain the Warrior?

Started by Relic Blade, March 20, 2015, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relic Blade

The Blade of Blades.
The First and Last.
One that holds all power,
The one that was thoguth to be the Sword of Luke the Legend.

The Skarzs

I think mine would be Captain Clogg. I don't really have any real reason for picking him, it's just that the other characters aren't ones I can call my favorite.

Also, welcome to the forum, Relic Blade! If you make a post in the Introduction Topic in the Front Lawns, you can be more properly greeted.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

Rose is my favorite character from that series, but there are a lot great characters to choose from... it was a pretty hard decision to make.

Also, Welcome to the Forums :)!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

Keyla, without a doubt.  Hmm... I hope Relic comes back.

Lily

I have a soft spot for Polleekin. She was so lovely and the part where Martin and the others left her behind always used to make me cry.

Banya

I'd forgotten about her!  That is one of the saddest scenes.

I clicked on your signature.  That's really interesting, and really cool.

Lily

It was Rose's song that always got me, and the fact that Polleekin was obviously lonely and didn't want them to go and was off sulking because she didn't want to say godbye. And I like that she left them all cake "bobbing in their path like strange fruit".  ;D

Quote from: Banya on March 26, 2015, 05:07:53 AM
I clicked on your signature.  That's really interesting, and really cool.
I'm glad you think so! I had a lot of fun seeing what they did in the Japanese version. Languages are so interesting.

Hickory

Oh man... I really liked Felldoh just 'cause he messed up Badrang.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

While Felldoh was pretty intense and fierce (especially when he nearly killed Badrang), he was really the kind of character I expected to die, so I didn't get attached to him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Welcome to the forums, Relic Blade! Plus, cool name :)

My favorite character from this book is probably Brome. He just tried to help however he can and he just seems so...human. Also, it was refreshing to see a character who doesn't lean towards fighting. The fact that Brome was more of a healer than a warrior piqued my interest in him. It's the warriors who are often in the spotlight, but healers deserve credit too! Everyone does :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Bella

I think it is a toss up between Martin and Rose. Both mice and a good balance of bravery and romance blooming in the heat of battle.

Stonestripe

Polleekin is my favorite. In no way a main character and she was very mysterious. She knew Rose's fate and was so upset she hid when they left.
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords"