Active Moderators

Started by Kitsune, March 24, 2015, 03:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

I am wondering how many moderators are active, or are mostly active, because I am unsure. There seemed to be a lot more moderators several months ago, but now it is James. Trust me, James is doing a splendid job, but I personally think it would be hard to keep track of all of us rowdy folk ( ;) ) with just one or two mods.

Skyblade

Nice question, Plugg! :)

Like you said, James is the most active moderator, but I think Dawnwing, Taggerung_of_Redwall, and Matthias720 get on occasionally (maybe once a week?). There's also Lily and Lutra, as well as others who are probably not as active... (unless I just forgot to add them, in which case, sorry!).

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Skyblade's guess is close enough to being right, although the amount of time the rest of the staff can get on fluctuates. Right now Matthias and Dawn are probably the most active, after me. Real life strikes, and all that. Whenever I need advice, though (and it seems to happen fairly frequently ;)) they're here in a pinch.

As far as trying to stay on top of things goes, I spend a lot of time here, several hours a day, which allows me to cover most of what gets posted up. I don't think I miss much, especially with the "Recent Posts" feature, but if anything does slip between the cracks, I trust to the members to keep track of it and report anything untoward that happens. This seems to have worked pretty well so far.
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

I have seen Lily quite a few times since I'm here. I guess that that makes her "active" ;).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Matthias720

I may not post every day, but I log on at least 4 or 5 days to make sure things are running smoothly. But the reason a lot of the other staff members don't post as regularly is that there isn't as much moderating to do as you may think. Most of you guys and gals are very well behaved little forum members, leaving the staff with very little to do. You make our jobs much easier. Thank you! ^_^

Hickory

Brookskimmer is active at least once a week... at least in the RP board. I think.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lily

I don't post a lot, but I'm around... watching you... >:D

Kidding. I'm also in a different timezone to most of you, which means I miss a lot of stuff as it happens.

The Skarzs

O_O

Unfortunately Osu hasn't been on for nearly a year. . . any of you mods know anything about that? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lily

I think that was a case of real life getting in the way, unfortunately.

Lutra

You see me once every two months or so.  That's just the way things are these days.  :-\

Fortunately, the members here moderate themselves quite well so we actually have very little to do. :)  That's actually a far more positive thing to note than to see which moderators are sleeping on the job.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

I do pop in occasionally however real life has taken a lot of my time lately so I haven't been able to get in RP posts like a used to. Hopefully that will change soon!

Banya

I'm loving the abundance of otter moderators.

BrookSkimmer

Just call us your friendly neighborhood otterators ;)