New Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, March 26, 2015, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi glanced at Aaron, "Leaving?" She asked, "Are we going now?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Morgazath

Slaysen took a wooden spoon an tasted the soup. He smacked his lips appreciatively. "Soup's done," He called to the small group at large. "And when everybody has their bowl, I'll tell you where we can go for our first treasure hunt."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Hickory

Aaron raised an eyebrow. "Treasure? I have to say, more then a little tempting. But if we put a paw or claw on it, raiders are gonna follow us. End of discussion."'
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

"Can you elaborate on this treasure hunt?" asked Skyre, narrowing her eyes and scratching the fur on her head.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Morgazath

After filling a wooden bowl with some of the soup, Slaysen walked over to the table. He placed the bowl on the table and pulled out a scroll from his belt. He answered Aaron's question first. "Don't worry about the raiders. I learned about this legend from an old retired friend of mine. He attempted this but failed. He thought it was only fair if I did it with you guys. Us two and you guys are and will know about this legend."

Then he turned his attention to Skyre. "The legend is that an ancient artifact, the Dragon Stone, rests in a mountain in the middle of an ocean." Slaysen unrolled the scroll on the table to reveal a map. "To get to the mountain, we have to travel through the Serpent's Plains, the Frozen Pass, the Fire Forest, and the Eternal Hurricane. So it's gonna be tough, but it will be worth it. Any questions?"

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Eulaliaaa!

"In a mountain in the middle of an ocean? How are we gonna get to it, by digging?" Stashi asked, staring at the map, "And what's a Dragon Stone?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall stood, sipping his bowl of soup.
" I'm game for it if y'all are. Been waitin' t' go travel in' ya know?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

Clover peeked at the map from over Skyre's shoulder shoving the soup into his mouth hungry after his recent exertions. He nodded excitedly swallowing so he could speak.

"Sounds interesting when do we begin?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Morgazath

Raising his eyebrow at Stashi's comment, then answered her. "There's a small town with a harbor nearby. We can hire a ship to get to the mountain. And the legend says that the Dragon Stone is a dragon's eye encased in crystal red as blood." 

Then Slaysen turned to Clover. "After we all eat, we can pack up and head for this mountain."

Skyblade

Skyre paused in the middle of eating. "So you're saying...to go through all this danger for a dragon eye encased in crystal? Out of curiosity, what makes this mission important? I would like for there to be a good reason."

Hickory

Aaron had one word: "Adventure!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi set aside her empty bowl, "I'm ready. A dragon's eye, huh, I didn't know they actually existed." She commented.

Morgazath

"To quote Aaron, yes, adventure. But it's also for glory and fame. And no one else has managed to even get to the mountain. Hence the Dragon Stone is still there. If we can get it we'll go down into history and beasts far and wide will remember us as the great treasure hunters who retrieved the Dragon Stone, when no one has ever gotten close." Slaysen said a little enthusiastically to Skyre. He calmed down some, and replied to Stashi. "Or so the legend says. It could be something else but of the same value."

LT Sandpaw

Clover grinned appreciatively studying the map hard. Slaysen was right, it was filled with all kinds of strange and terrifying dangers. After looking at it for a little longer he hurriedly finished his soup. Grabbing a cloak from the rack above the door he donned it and a small satchel.

"I'm ready." He claimed enthusiastically.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Skyre still looked unconvinced. She finished eating her soup and said, "I don't care much for fame. Adventure, a little. But we have to be careful nonetheless. Is there anything special about the Dragon Stone? Any way in which it could, I don't know, help beasts?"