News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

So yeah

Started by Søren, April 01, 2015, 04:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

So yeah, it's been a great run. But I've not been feeling welcome on the forum lately, some members have made some cutting remarks. So I'm going to have to call it quits. Now, for while I'll be posting all my favorite things about the forum on here. So I'm making this in the Cellars (or Caves).
So probably tommorow will be my last day. It's been great to get to know you all, and I hope you succeed in whatever you do from this point on.
-Soren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Alright, not sure whether to believe this or not. But if so WHY ARE YOU GOING???!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS TO USSSS!!!! PLEASE!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Look, it's not you Del. I'm just really not welcome here, so I'm going to just leave before anyone else gets mad.

Skyblade

Does this have to do with Overlord's Orders? I feel bad. I tend to get competitive about, well, everything. But you can be Overlord if you really want.

If this is for reals, I'm going to be sad.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DON'T GOOOOO!!!! *Whispers* Quick! Guilt him into staying, that might not work though.  *Hangs head in loss of hope.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on April 01, 2015, 04:38:38 AM
Does this have to do with Overlord's Orders? I feel bad. I tend to get competitive about, well, everything. But you can be Overlord if you really want.

If this is for reals, I'm going to be sad.
No, it's not you Sky. And you'll be a great overlord.
Quote from: Delthion on April 01, 2015, 04:41:53 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DON'T GOOOOO!!!! *Whispers* Quick! Guilt him into staying, that might not work though.  *Hangs head in loss of hope.*
:) :-\

James Gryphon

I can't say I'm surprised. It's probably just as well that things turn out this way, though. If you're happy leaving, and we're already happy, then everybody is happy, and that's something to be happy about.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Søren

I just don't feel comfortable here anymore.

Gonff the Mousethief

Aww, Bye Soren. I was just starting to trust you more. If you desperate wandering soul every leads you back to this place, every single forum member will salute you as you walk through the Abbey doors, for the trumpets will sound and the banners unfold as you triumphantly make your return. Who is that standing ahead? Why, its Amber, who has been awaiting your return. You bend down and kiss her hand, and together the both of you walk into Cavern Hole where a feast will be prepared, and toasts made. Farewell Fare Warrior! May for longings be never over do!

- PoM

Bye the way, was it something I said in the Pm's??
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Why not..? We appreciate you and you're an amazing member.

And Gonff, that was beautiful. So well written.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on April 01, 2015, 04:45:30 AM
I don't think so; I've been keeping up with everyone's PMs lately and I didn't see anything out of order.
« Subject to editing »

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you Sky! (Maybe it will bribe him back).

Why where you checking my Pm's James? Or is it just everyone's?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Quote from: James Gryphon on April 01, 2015, 04:46:32 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on April 01, 2015, 04:45:30 AM
I don't think so; I've been keeping up with your messages lately and I didn't see anything out of order.

Wait, you can read our PMs?

O___________o

James Gryphon

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on April 01, 2015, 04:47:57 AM
Why where you checking my Pm's James? Or is it just everyone's?
Edited my old post to make it more clear.
« Subject to editing »