News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Other War for an Abbey's Ruins

Started by Eulaliaaa!, April 08, 2015, 12:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi walked through the forest, listening to the distant sounds of voices. Humans. She had hated them for what they had done to her, but over time she had come to realize that not all of them were the same. She stopped at the camps edge, watching humans walk around, talking, working, and other stuff. She wandered through the trees, not caring if they saw her.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

In a grassy clearing of the Abbey's ruins lay a strange, unidentifiable creature. Mystery was gazing at the sky through green slits, her crimson-tinged extensions rippling in the wind like flags. One hand rested on her stomach while another held her blade to the ground. Though tranquil, the beast was aware of the possibility of impending danger. The entire world was deadly, at every time, circumstance, and place.

She had to be ready.

Of course, that didn't mean she couldn't rest like she was doing now. Later, she would hopefully go back to battle training.

OOC: I'm hoping she can find out more stuff about who she is and maybe even her family in this part of the RP.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Aspen thought of the Abbey creatures as she sat up in a tree. She shivered, fidgeting with the fur on her tail. monsters, all of them. They did this to me, they'll pay. She thought, her eyes narrowing. Silently, she continued to follow to winged fox under the trees, being careful that humans and the fox didn't see her.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Calvin looked up from tent he was putting up. A strange winged fox was walking though their encampment. Most of the people glared at it looking away or simply ignored it. A few muttered hellos in its direction before continuing with their assorted work.

Stepping towards her Calvin nodded at the fox's direction his old injury twinge slightly. "Stashi, welcome what can we do for you." He asked.

The old fighter was still having trouble trusting the creatures of this world, but as it was they were stuck here. Ridge had made a promise almost two years ago or four seasons here. To leave and never return. But they couldn't leave so they remained, holding a delicate peace with the animals.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi gave Calvin a nod, "Calvin, hello. It's been a while since I was here. I was  just looking around the camp for you, I had a question. Are any of your people like mine? I mean, human but mutated? Have you seen any of them around here? One of my creatures told me that they saw a human, the human had the tail of a cat and resembled a wildcat." She said.

Up in the trees, Aspen snarled quietly. The fool had let himself be seen, she had told them that they were not to be known about yet. She lifted her club, momentarily leaving the cover of the trees as she prepared to hurl it at the winged fox.

LT Sandpaw

Calvin shook his head thinking for a moment. "I know of a few that were mutated back on earth but here no. Everyone is mostly normal given the circumstance." He said quietly no wanting the others to hear. "I would be carful, if there is a mutated human around here then they were from the original landing a few yea- er seasons ago."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi nodded, "And what would they want to be hanging around here for?" She asked, glancing behind her and seeing the tip of a tail vanish. It looked like that of a squirrel' s, but it was too fast for her to be certain.

Aspen cursed her bad luck, barely having time to duck into the tree as the fox looked back. She ran through the forest in the direction of her camp, knowing that she would have to wait another time to take out the leader.

Wot, wot!

Spero glided through the sky hovering over Mossflower woods, very thankful that the battle had settled down. A strange sight caught the young kestrel's attention as she peered into the trees for food. Spero stared in fascination as the half-human half-squirrel darted through the trees just below her.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

pacificmaelstrom

OOC: sorry guys I got really busy with finals and stuff and haven't been able to post. I will try to post soon. gotta go  :(

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenlance wrote a huge hello on a large piece of parchment, attached it to an arrow, and fired it right above Calvin's head. He fired a second arrow into the tree a mutated human was in, having noticed the vermin earlier.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Mystery stood at the graves of her fallen friends, her head bowed. If only she could have known these beasts better, but the war had taken away that opportunity. She found herself walking to the graves of an otter brother and sister, where she placed glistening stones. The creature murmured, "Stones from the Abbey pond. They're for you, mates." She sniffed, sighed, and walked away.

Meanwhile, in the abbey's ruins, everyone was eating breakfast/lunch/dinner (OOC: What time is it right now?). Mystery sat down by herself to eat with them.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: I'm not sure, I'm guessing that it's around lunch...