News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would anybeast be interested...

Started by Ashleg, April 26, 2015, 08:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

In a roleplay where we get to be our favorite minor, under-credited characters from the books and all go on a quest together? This is not the sign up thread, I'm just seeing if I should make it.  :)

Hickory

SOunds interesting... I would sign up!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Luftwaffles

I don't even know how to roleplay, but the idea sounds cool and I MIGHT give it a try if I learn how to do it first :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Faiyloe

RPing is easy and really fun, you have to start somewhere. Take a look at some of the stuff pined to the top of the Rp boards if you want some help in that regard...

and this looks really fun and all but I really don't feel to comfortable playing a character that was not originally my own and seeing as my life will get really busy in the next two months I don't feel like I can take on that big of a project... XP Have fun with it though.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 27, 2015, 03:55:55 AM
RPing is easy and really fun, you have to start somewhere. Take a look at some of the stuff pined to the top of the Rp boards if you want some help in that regard...

I will, thank you :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

I'll probably regret being in yet another RP, but what the heck, sure!

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

RPing is pretty easy and it's very fun :) One gets better with time. You just make a story while pretending to be a character(s).

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Ashleg

Ashleg