Started by The Skarzs, May 21, 2015, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: Can someone please post?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

OOC: Sorry. I wasn't quite sure what to make Flare do :P

IC: "Ah," said Flare, at least to buy time. Well, it was true that the other squirrel seemed a bit nuts (no pun intended), but what if he was telling the truth?

"Abbess, what do you think?" she whispered before turning back to the visitors. "Give us one good, viable reason to let you al into our Abbey."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

"Yer majesty, I wouldn't do it. 'E don't seem like he's tryin' to help," Stashi said, "I was in a vermin camp for a while, I know 'ow these things work." She pawed at her daggers, watching Vrungin.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: I'll PP a bit here and say that Henri reached the Abbey.

Henri sighed with relief as he saw the walls of Redwall. His joy, however, was replaced by anger as he spotted the group of beasts led by an unmistakable figure. Vrungin. He thought, his face sullen as he pulled out his conch and blew three times, the hardest he had ever blown them. He tucked his conch back into its place and drew his mace. Justice would reign again, and he would be the one who signalled its arrival.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Phane had spotted Vrungin and let out a growl, Henry's horn still ringing in her ears. She lurched forwards in a charge but Pharanuse grabbed her and held her back. "Your crazy, you'll get yourself killed!" he said as she struggled to get loose.

"Let go of me!" she growled as she tried to kick him in the shins. Pharanuse gritted his teeth and took the blows despite the pain. 

"Stop this or I'll have t'tie you up!" He said shaking her. In response she bit his hand and he let go just enough for her to brake loose, but she did not go running off instead she turned back to her brother and threw a pine cone at him for good measure.

"Don't ever do that again!" She said picking up another pine cone.

"No promises," Pharanuse replied glumly as he rubbed his paw it was actually bleeding a little now. her second pine cone bounced off his ear. "Quit that!" This response earned him another pine cone. At this point they where not being thrown very hard and Phane had an impish grin plaster across her face.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Named was about to return to the other cats when he heard the argument and pinecone-throwing going on in the shrubbery. He glanced in Phane's direction. "Who's there?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Both Phane and Pharanuse became dead silent and drew their daggers. Hardly breathing they drew searched the trees in the direction of the voice.   

Hickory

The lynx fingered his hilt as he glanced around. "Hmmmm... must've been my head. Or maybe some fighting wood pigeons. I have to let Vrungrin know about the food here, it's amazing." He walked off back toward the cats. He would tell Vrungrin after the whole debate affair.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Once he was gone Phane relaxed and threw her last pine cone at her brother.

"Watch it salmon brain," He said bring his arms up to protect his face. "Ye almost brought the cad right to us,"

"Salmon brain your self, lets get out of here,"   

Ashleg

OOC-
Oh goodness, I really failed at keeping up with this!  :( Can I have a recap please?

The Skarzs

OOC: I'll recap in the morning.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

OOC: Okay, so Vrungin has been trying to continue the negotiations when Dan's character, Phlame, pops up and starts bubbling off some stuff Vrungin had done, though it would be hard to tell if one didn't know him because the squirrel is obviously insane. The abbey creatures are still wary, and Karn and his force are about to be noticed by Vrungin.
  I will post tomorrow because I'm tired.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

"Okay, so here's our situation," Flare said to Stashi and the Abbess. "We need to choose between trusting a wolf who claims to come for our good yet has a giant army for some reason or a random, unstable squirrel who claims that the wolf is evil. Both of them we have just met. I am flummoxed. What do you two think? We can't take all day."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

OOC: Hey sky, wrong RP, Jackie is crossover, Stashi is Intrusion. XD