News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FNN (Forum News Network) Office

Started by Hickory, June 01, 2015, 12:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Excellent. Are you up to questioning teh Civilians about the elections?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Captain Tammo

Forum News Network: a perfect way to encourage people to visit different places on the forum! Are you looking for a sponsor during the election by any chance? ::)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Hickory

@Russa: You have a new assignment then.

Tammo,

We remain purely undecided and neutral for the election. However, candidates porters can send me an advertisement. Which, by the way, I sent you a PM about.

Dannflower Reguba

This over already? I'm surprised to see the Forum elections dying down so quick.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

It is hard to keep a government running when there is a revolt going on.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Banya

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 12, 2015, 09:48:52 PM
       This over already? I'm surprised to see the Forum elections dying down so quick.
It was given an end date, and that date has passed.

Hickory

*turns on office lights* Let's go, people! We have a competition to cover. All reporters on deck, we're talking OVERTIME here! Russa, I want you getting a one on one with Tammo! What does he plan for he future? His motivations?

Jukka! Find a random competitor and interview them! What keeps them being? What's their inspiration?

I WANT RESULTS

I'm drafting advertisements, if you want an advert tell me. J. Jonah Jameson out.

Dannflower Reguba

I never saw my interview.  :'(

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Hickory

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 03, 2015, 09:33:21 PM
Jukka! Find a random competitor and interview them! What keeps them being? What's their inspiration?

I WANT RESULTS
I'm on it!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 04, 2015, 12:33:33 AM
Did you send it?

No no no, Bluerose interviewed me early on in the elections.  ;) It was fun, but I never saw anything come of it.

Hickory

She never sent it... Do you still want it shown?

Dannflower Reguba

Haha, at this point I guess it's a tad out-dated.  :D Nah, I'm just curious as to what happened to it.