News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

WOW! Four years already? Seriously? That's incredible!

Started by Matthias720, June 19, 2015, 07:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

This one slid right past us. Oops! The forum is now four years old, as of last week. Another year in the books, and another celebration to be had. A party is going on over here in The Cellars, but do stick around for a moment before running off to the celebration.

When the I joined four years ago, I had a passion for the Redwall community. I wanted to see it grow, and engage new readers with a series I loved to pieces. I wanted to help create a place where people could gather together from all across the world and share in the joyous world of Mossflower Woods and the Abbey within. I wanted everyone to have a chance to come together and call this corner of the internet home, and to have this be a place anyone who left would want to return to. Guess what; we succeeded! My dreams have become a reality so vivid, that one cannot deny the power we have as a community. Friendships have been forged here that I am sure will last a lifetime. We have united to extoll the spirit and goodwill of Redwall Abbey, no longer relegated to the annals of fictions, but rather manifesting here as a digital incarnation.

These digital walls will no doubt suffer attacks, and we have had battles already, but truly, our dedications and resolve will lead this version of Redwall to last and make an impression on all those who visit us. Sixteen seasons have passed since the founding of this forum. Let's work together and make the next sixteen seasons even better! Onwards and upwards for Redwaaaalll!!!!

---------------------------

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for four wonderful years!
-Matthias720

BrookSkimmer

Redwall!

I joined this forum with a passion for Redwall and a desire to see others enjoy the virtues and great stories found within the writing of Brian Jaques. As Matthias is eloquently put it, those virtues are not just fictional on this forum they have been manifested through friendships and good comrades within this forum.

It is an honor and a privileged to be able to moderate for such a fine community and I thank each and every one of you for your loyalty to this forum! I have enjoyed getting to know quite a few of you especially through the RP aspect of this forum.

Cheers to many more great years to come!