If you were a Redwall animal what would you be

Started by rrrrr, June 23, 2015, 08:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you were a Redwall animal what would you be?

Mouse
4 (12.9%)
Hedgehog
0 (0%)
Hare
2 (6.5%)
River Otter
3 (9.7%)
Badger
0 (0%)
Mole
1 (3.2%)
Sea Otter
2 (6.5%)
Shrew
0 (0%)
Squirrel
5 (16.1%)
Fox
4 (12.9%)
Weasel
0 (0%)
Stoat
1 (3.2%)
Pine Marten
0 (0%)
Rat
1 (3.2%)
Ferret
3 (9.7%)
Wildcat
3 (9.7%)
Some sort of bird
2 (6.5%)
Adder
0 (0%)
Vole
0 (0%)
Anything other than those above
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

rrrrr

I don't know if this has been done before but here it is :D

If I forgot something please say  :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Luftwaffles

I'd definitely be a fox. Their style matches mine.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

SoranMBane

Part of me wants to say a bat, for the, err... Obvious reasons, but if I'm being honest with myself (and according to most of the personality tests I've ever taken on the matter), I'd probably just be a mouse. I'm a fairly shy, wimpy, brainy type; all distinctly mouse-ish qualities. A squirrel could also be a good fit (I am pretty decent at archery, and I grew up climbing a lot of trees), but a mouse still seems most likely to me.

The Skarzs

Cornflower MM did a topic rather similar to this, adding with the animal the weapon one would use. Here's the topic: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4909.0
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

A mouse! I don't know what it is that makes me choose that, but I know for certain I'd be a mouse!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Firehawke

The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 24, 2015, 01:49:52 AM
Cornflower MM did a topic rather similar to this, adding with the animal the weapon one would use. Here's the topic: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4909.0

Gah! Why did you drag up my first topic in which I held AT LEAST two temper tantrums?! Bad troll! I'm very much ashamed of that topic, thank you very much. And most of posts I posted when I first joined as well. And the PMs I sent. Very bad troll!

Anyways. Back on topic.

A squirrrel, with bow and arrows, a dagger, and a hand-and-a-half sword.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 27, 2015, 02:24:12 AM
Gah! Why did you drag up my first topic in which I held AT LEAST two temper tantrums?! Bad troll! I'm very much ashamed of that topic, thank you very much. And most of posts I posted when I first joined as well. And the PMs I sent. Very bad troll!
;~;
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rexhyuga

I want a big fluffy tail like a squirrel.
I'm super afraid of heights so I wouldn't be a very good squirrel, but I want to be one!
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

The Skarzs

Well, that one squirrel from Pearls of Lutra I think it was (no, it was Taggerung), Friar Broggle, who didn't spend much time in trees; he was a cook and went on to be a scholar.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 28, 2015, 04:55:35 AM
Well, that one squirrel from Pearls of Lutra I think it was (no, it was Taggerung), Friar Broggle, who didn't spend much time in trees; he was a cook and went on to be a scholar.
I think that was Friar Butty from The Long Patrol and Marlfox who went from cook to scholar. Broggle was in Taggerung as a kitchen assistant and was only a Friar in the prologue and epilogue; his daughter Rosabel became recorder, though :P

I'd be an otter, of course!

rrrrr

8) Same here for me, I'll be an otter :D

Heh, surprisingly, no one voted for "badger". :P
rrrrr.....

Banya

I'm unsure.  When I was younger, I saw myself as more mouse-like in my characteristics (not in general, but compared to the species of Redwall).  I always liked the otters and hares most of all, but they stay together, where I have more of a "lone wolf" personality.  Badgers are too alpha for me; I never take a leadership position if I can help it, instead choosing the second-in-command position: it's got most of the authority of the head position without the danger attached to the title.  Sea otters may very well suit me best: they're different than river otters in the series in that they're more likely to be found roving on their own, while the river otters live and travel in clans.  Sea otters also share the rough but loyal characteristics that I associate with myself.  Were "sea otter" an option, I would choose it.

rrrrr

OK, done. :D

Also included "snakes". Brr...-shivers-
rrrrr.....

Skyblade

I always represented myself as a badger, but to be honest, that's probably not the most fitting beast for me :P In all seriousness, I don't know.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!