News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Okay, sorry! Should I edit it?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Really not a big deal Dell, mot people would have been like "Why ain't I a captain yet bro?" Then you would have to tell them anyway. So no harm done.

@Cornflor Hey is the horde already at the mountain or did everyone get forewarned they were going to attack?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

That is good too know.  ;D I think deleting that post is a good idea though out of respect for the other players. We can work out details through PM if we have to.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

*Looks at all the character sheet* :o :o :o *Sits down* *Blinks* This is the first time I've had this many people wanting to be in my RPs without me nagging them. . . . EVERYONE'S ACCEPTED!

@Del: What did you do now? o.O

@Sandy: No, the horde is still out at sea - The people were forewarned by. . . . I actually don't know. Also, Cornflor? :P :D

@Skar: No, the sickness isn't a problem any more. Sorry - I should have said that sooner.

Okay, guys, I'll see what I can do about getting the RP up real quick. . . . Just lemme check all my RPs. . .

Faiyloe

Awsome! Can't wait to get this started.  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Yep, same here!  Also, I think I may play another character.

*Will edit charrie details into this post gradually*

1500th post!

Name: Bridget
Species: Hare
Weapon/s: N/A
Appearance: Bridget's fur is a light brown, with darker eartips.  She has green eyes, is of average height, and is reasonably pretty, but her nose is buried in a book so much that there's not many males who notice.  She has a small scar on the palm of her left paw from accidentally cutting herself on a rock when she was young.

Clothes: She doesn't really care what she wears as long as it's clean.  Usually it's a lavender tunic that a kindly old harewife made for her.

Personality: Bridget is, to put it simply, a nerd.  She wears small rectangular glasses and has read most of the lore books available.  She is definitely not a pacifist (she agrees that war is a necessary evil and would do anything to help her fellow hares with it), but she knows barely anything about fighting besides stuff she's read from books (which is a lot) and heard about from fellow hares.  She just doesn't have an interest in actually learning any fighting skills for real.  Bridget's not antisocial; in fact, she'll talk for hours if you let her about history, chemistry, etc.  But it's true that if she had the choice, she'd stay in her room reading all the time.

History: Until the age of nine, Bridget lived in the Highlands.  From a young age, she exhibited remarkable talent in reading and comprehension and soon exhausted her family's limited supply of books.  Sadly, when she was eight, her parents succumbed to a fever, leaving her to live alone with her uncle.  However, seeing that they were in near-complete isolation, he made the decision a season later to move south to Salamandastron (also, he'd privately entertained a dream all his life of joining the Long Patrol).  Bridget didn't share his dream, but they lived there happily until one day he fell prey to the sickness sweeping through Salamandastron.  That was nearly two seasons ago, and she's mostly gotten over her grief.

Other: She speaks with a much-softened Highland accent, a testament to her upbringing in the North.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 30, 2015, 12:25:28 AM
@Del: What did you do now? o.O
He has revealed many dark secrets.

Also, cool! Can't wait to post. (Though, I will be working with my dad tomorrow, so no guarantees about me posting tomorrow.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Eagerly awaits the opening of the RP while munching popcorn.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

I REALLY need to fill out my forms. Is there anything we need more of? I'm trying to work out a second character.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

I could be wrong, but so far I'm the only one playing a hare.  (Still have to finish that sheet...) And I'm not sure how many are playing vermin.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Faiyloe

There are actually three hares You, Me and Sage. Sage has an older character while you and me have younger characters. 

The Skarzs

I might make a hare in the future, we'll see.

And what's with the "waits to die" on the spoiler for my characters, Corn? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.