News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Come on sky get in here so I can lock the door! then we can give this place a through search.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Skyblade's aim is true, and Soren is hard-pressed to avoid the attack. The mostly-melted ice balloons hit him and burst on impact, leaving water over his shirt; the bucket manages to scrape his chin, and leaves a small bruise. (result: 8)
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

*Locks door behind her* There now time to search the room *Looks in the desk drawers*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

*rubs chin*
*grabs bucket*
*staggers to closed door*
*attempts to open it*

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Leave or I will do my best to defeat you.

Søren

OOC: I'm not trying to get to where you are, I'm going for a different door, as before

James Gryphon

@Faiyloe: You search the inside of the desk, but find each drawer to be empty. (result: 3)

@Soren: You try the handle, but it doesn't budge. The door is locked.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

*tries vending machine again*
*enters buttons to receive mentos*

Skyblade

*Uses binoculars to look all around the room*

rrrrr

*Sits on the bed in the room*

Faiy, Sky, let's plan.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

James Gryphon

Sorry for the delay. I actually forgot y'all were waiting on me, and started wondering why the game wasn't more active.

Soren inserts yet another dollar into the machine. After a moment, he receives a roll containing 15 Mentos.

@Skyblade: Looking around the hotel room with your binoculars, you clearly see each individual stitch on the bed's blankets.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

"YO DELL!" *I gesture for Dell to come help me by the table I had picked out before* "Were going to use this here table like a battering ram and bust though the glass door and out onto the observation deck and ocean so I can fish K? Right well jus help me lift this table please."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I thought you broke your line! *Helps LT anyway.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.