News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Here, you crazy cannibals!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 31, 2015, 09:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Here! Instead of cluttering up other topics, eat people here. Goodbye! *Vanishes out of topic before I can get eaten*

Skyblade

THANK YOU! *Vanishes before I can get eaten*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

*Pokes head in* No problem. :P *Pokes head out*

Lady Amber

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Hey! You ate my topic! And you're welcome.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Amber

Delthion

*Eats Eul while she is eating the topic so I end up eating the topic.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Eats Del while he's eating Eul while she is eating the topic so I eat the topic*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Eats Ash while he's eating me while I'm eating Eul while she's eating the topic so I end up eating the topic.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Eats Del while he was eating me while I was eating him and he was eating Eul and Eul was eating the topic*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Eats Ash while he was eating me while I was eating him and while I was eating Eul who was eating the topic so I end up eating the topic.*

Lady Ashenwyte

Delthion