What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Eul grinned, spreading her wings, "Look around us! We're in freaking Redwall Abbey! Sure, we didn't ask to be here, but I'm sure there's a way back. We can talk with the Recorder and the Abbott, maybe a few more members will show up and we can all work together to get home. But for now, relax, Sky! Even if we did find a way back today, would you want to go right now? I mean, I doubt this will ever happen again."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Corn had stayed in her room for a few minutes, then started wandering around. Finding herself in the kitchens, she ducked two helpers carrying a tray of something, and gazed around with a small smile on her face. "Hello, dear. Are you hungry? Or have you come to help?" Another squirrel, this one rather round, asked kindly. "Oh! I'd love to help," Cornflower responded enthusiastically, and a few moments later she was immersed in a pike of potatoes that needed peeling.

Morgazath

Morgazath hid behind a wall as a horde of dibbuns stampeded past like a torrent of fur. Sighing in relief, he headed for the spot where Martin's tapestry hung. Spotting Eul and Skyblade, he quickly hid next to a pillar.

He whispered to them. "That darn Abbot! Once the dibbuns learned I wasn't going to eat them, they wanted to play with me. Plus they wanted to ride on my back. This is ridicules!"
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

rrrrr

R responded to the abbot. "My name's R", he said.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul smirked as much as she could with a beak, "Heh, I'd rather it be you rather than me. Sorry 'bout that, though. Maybe you could just scare them away...." She suggested, adjusting her wings to a more comfortable position, "Dang, I just love having wings. I'm gonna go fly around for a bit is there anything you two need?" She asked as she turned to go.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

Quote from: rrrrr on September 24, 2015, 02:57:49 AM
R responded to the abbot. "My name's R", he said.
OOC: I think we're being questioned by a squirrel at the main gate.
BIC:
Soren stared at the squirrel with a sick look on his face. "I'm not from here, wherever here is." A rush of realization as to his situation hit him. "Hey, just WHERE ARE WE?" He asked the squirrel.

I'm retired from the forum

rrrrr

"Looks familiar", said R.
rrrrr.....

Cornflower MM

OOC: Faiy? Del - No, Del's on a break. Jet? C'mon, guys! Please, post!

Faiyloe

OOC: We where at the front gate so lets say we went in with Soren and R... not really sure what to do here XP I'll post later.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: I'm waiting for Sky and Morg...

Skyblade

OOC: Sorry, I forgot about this! :-\

BIC: "Redwall Abbey," the squirrel told Soren as she led both him and R into the Great Hall.

Skyblade turned, her eyes widening at the sight of a young badger and otter entering the building. "Who are they?" she asked the squirrel politely, keeping herself a few feet away from the strangers.

"They're visitors. The otter is called R, and I'm not sure about the other badger." The squirrel leaned in to Sky and whispered, "I don't think he's right in the head."

But she was was staring at the otter. "Are you R from the Redwall forum? I'm Skyblade."

```

Then a hedgehog led a squirrel (Faiy) and her companions inside.

"That's a lot of visitors," said Skyblade, her fur tingling. "Who are you all, now?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

"I'm Faiy, This is Del and that is Jet," Faiy said pointing to each of them as she said their name. "And you all are?"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

"Really glad to see more members from the forum." The badger straightened up and forced a wide, awkward smile. "I'm Skyblade, the hawk is Eul, and the wolf is Morg. Corny the squirrel and Sand the hare are also here. Somewhere." She looked around.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

"What...uh...yes", said R, responding to Skyblade. "Wow..." said R to himself, looking around the abbey.
rrrrr.....

The Skarzs

OOC: Ash. . . I don't want to post until you do. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.