News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

5pm

Started by rrrrr, August 31, 2015, 01:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

I noticed that everyone's most active at 5pm PST (8pm Eastern), why is that?

Everyone's posting like crazy now (5:26 pm) which is the peak of posts every day.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Søren

Inspsoe that's when everyone is ready to sit down and post.my peak hours are 10pm-12am (I know, I need sleep.) But I'm on and off throughout the day.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Mm. . . . Considering I have no social life, a lot of people are on around one or two my time. But yeah, there' s a LOT of activity around eight or nine, my time. (My peaks around around or two in the afternoon for me, I believe.)

rrrrr

Yeah, there's another peak around 10 - 11 am PST, but I usually don't post then, only at the 5pm one.
rrrrr.....

Delthion

I post throughout the day, but usually later, 10-12 P.M./A.M. respectively.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

I post the most at 3 pm and 9 pm.
rrrrr.....

Hickory

During weekends and -non-school days, I'm on virtually whenever I feel the need to check (I usually watch the thread I want to see another post in like Batman waiting for a criminal, but when i go off to watch YOutube to pass the time I always forget abou the forums.)

Otherwise, I leave for school at 7:30 and leave from school at 3:00, however with soccer practice I actually leave at 5:00 and arrive home at 5:20. I only have a ffteen minute break during school and that's it.

EDIT: This is all in EST.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

I usually get on in the evening, Eastern Time.