News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I just noticed that at the main forum page, at the changing news thing, that it isn't changing. Not sure why just wanted to tell you guys this.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

James Gryphon

I noticed that myself. Unfortunately, I have no clue as how to fix it. Since it seems to have been broken for a while now, I suppose I should tell Matthias about it.
« Subject to editing »

Tam and Martin

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Strange, since the news is working perfectly fine for me. Anyone else?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Jukka the Sling

I've noticed for a while that the news-thingy hasn't been changing.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

It's stuck on, "Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum!" for me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jasper

My news thing has been working alright, I use firefox, maybe that has an effect on it?

I have a question concerning my signature: is it too large an image? If so, how small must I crop it?

James Gryphon

Unfortunately, it's quite too large; the signature image policy is intended to allow mainly userbars. The resolution max is 40x350.
« Subject to editing »

Jasper

40 pixels? Phew that's small for a picture, certainly too small for me to use, all my pictures become a thin blurred line at that size.

Wylder Treejumper

Is there a way to make a topic member-read only?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Matthias720

A staff member can disable posting in a topic by locking it.

Tam and Martin

The news thing works for me now  ;)

Faiyloe

I think Wylder meant a topic that can't be read by guest. I think that the birthday boards are only able to be seen by members i might be wrong though. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Matthias720

In that case, a particular board can be set as not viewable by guests to keep them from reading the topics within, but there isn't anything like that for single topics, to my knowledge.

Tam and Martin

AM I allowed to now put the autumn season namer symbol in my signature now?