News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

I second this request. It means that we shall finally know what happens to the bots when their threads are deleted. Will they stop being logged in? Will they move on to another thread? We have an oppertunity for research here!

James Gryphon

QuoteIs there a way to see the full list of how many posts you have per board? 'Cause I can only see my top 10 boards, and I'd like it a little more in-depth.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure of a good or easy way to do this myself.

QuoteOkay, strange request, but for the sake of science, would it be possible to see what would happen if the topic The Master of the Pitiless Mists, OOC and Sign-up was deleted?
Well, I can guarantee you that we're not going to delete it, but I might consider hiding it for a couple of days, since it is a dead topic. If we were to agree to do this, though, you would need to be ready to take notes as soon as it's gone. As it hasn't violated any rules, and I think it is a public resource (as a good example of an OOC/sign-up thread), it should not and will not be gone for any longer than the two days or so I mentioned.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

It was more of an "if can, ask if do" sort of thing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

So I've successfully put a spoiler box inside a spoiler box but the text I want to go in the SECOND spoiler box keeps appearing outside both

[spoiler]
text
[spoiler]
text
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

This is the method I have been using, is this right, if not, does anyone know how to correct it? If so, does anyone know why it isn't working?

EDIT: Nevermind, it turns out spoilers don't like alignment tags, my problem is solved
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

Are non-Redwall RP threads too be posted in the RP board areas?
~Just a soft space boi~

James Gryphon

The staff had a discussion about that at one point, and decided that non-Redwall RPs should go in The Cellars.
« Subject to editing »

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Do all recipes one wants to post in the Recipe board need to be Redwall related? Because I have a recipe I made up that I would like to share.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lily

From the recipe board rules:
Quote from: Osu on June 13, 2014, 11:04:37 PM
#1. Only recipes that can conceivably be created within the Redwall universe should be shared here. These can be recipes created to reflect a dish from the books, or any recipe you think would fit well within the series.

- Keep in mind most Redwall recipes are inherently vegan, with exception to fish and shrimp.

Feel free to share it in one of the non-Redwall boards, though!

The Skarzs

Alright, thanks!
I might make a topic specifically for non-Redwall recipes. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

When is the next Monthly Competition coming?

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

[img]Image URL here[/img]

The URL can be found by right clicking on an image, then copying the image URL.  It should look something like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Eastern_Grey_Squirrel.jpg

Tada!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Skarzs

Should we try to revive old topics for stuff like Christmas, birthdays, or other well-known things instead of making new topics? Otherwise the boards will undoubtedly become crowded with duplicate topics.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.