DanielofRedwall

Come here every time you lose The Game.

I lost The Game.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Fun ways to make people lose The Game, feel free to add some more whenever you like:
1. Stand in the middle of a crowded street, shopping centre etc and scream out as loud as you can "THE GAME!!!"
2. Steal the school PA microphone thing and announce to the whole school you lost the game.
3. If your car is really dirty or wet, write in the dirt/water THE GAME
4. Text or email everyone you know that you lost the game.
5. In the middle of long pieces of text, place the words "I lost the game" in the middle or at the end, so nobody would notice it without reading the text.
6. Make the answer to every hangman game you play "I lost the game".
7. This one is quite a challenge, but try make it so whenever a certain person thinks of a certain word, they instantly lose the game. To do this, you need to make sure that when discussing that topic you drop as many hints about the game as possible. In a way, it's brainwashing.
8. Write "You lost the game!" on a piece of paper and drop it on the ground at school, so that when some curious person picks up the paper, he loses the game. Make sure it's crumpled up.
9. Place this picture in everyone's trays or on everyone's desks before school:
Similarly, write on a piece of paper with multiple colours in bold "THE GAME" and put it in the desk of your next victim.
10. My personal favourite! Email/text this to all your friends:
You need to hear this story
Just last week I heard it for the first time.
Lost my mind it is so funny.
The guy that told me met me at the supermarket. He told me about this awesome
Game. Want to know where I am going with this? read the first letter of each line.

Matthias720

THE GAME! I HAZ LOST IT!

Coobreedan

I lost it as soon as it began! Now time to start again....I lost. Now agian. *Looks at Dad's Queen mug that says Queen on it* QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN! THINK OF QUEEN AND NOT THE GAME! Oops. Now time to start again...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

I lost again.

Another way to make people lost the game. Put links to the wikipedia page for the game with a totally unrelated post and with an unrelated word.

For example: Pineapple.

Note: don't really do that one, except for maybe in the cellars...

Coobreedan

I'm not thinking about The Game, I'm actually thinking about Skarlath. Oh.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Lily

Aw man, I hadn't lost the game for at least two years before you came along, Daniel.

NOW ALL IS LOST.

Redwall Musician

I lost the game.

Game, game, game is lost.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

I LOST THE STUPID GAME. >:( >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

T_O_R, that is not possible, the rules of the game clearly state the game is UNWINNABLE!

Lily, That's what I'm here for!  ;)

Redwall Musician

I lost the game last night. I was up in bed thinking about how I could make other people lose the game. Here's what I did yesterday:

Musician: Did you win the game?
Person: What game?
Musician: You lost.

And I lost the game again.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.