News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Forgotten Tales Of Russano The Wise

Started by winifred, September 29, 2011, 12:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voices

not good
0 (0%)
horrible
0 (0%)
good
1 (100%)
perfect
0 (0%)
overly wot wotish
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

winifred

I started a book I'll give you what i have so far, I just don't know how.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Lily

If you mean you don't know how to post it, you can just copy and paste the text here. Alternatively, if you have it posted elsewhere on the internet you can just post the link.

winifred

Thank you!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

winifred

[EDIT] Hello Everyone, I'm back! This is going to be updated, edited, and added to little by little. :) Thank you for all the help and ideas you gave a long time ago, some will be used!

The Lost and Forgotten Tales of Russano the Wise

Chapter One
    It was a beautiful spring morning on the the western shores, that was where Salamandastron stood proudly by the ebbing tide.Inside things were bustling with activity long patrol hares were brushing down tunics and situating molecules, young cadets were chatting animatedly and of course there was the singing, the young ones elected an old favorite which talked about their favorite subjects:food.It was sung out lustily by all:

"Eat and fill a pie OH MY big enough to dig.Pour me some damson wine OH MY enough for me to swig.Lots of extra arrowroot sauce oh cookie go boil your bloomin head, make sure you give me lots and lots and then I'll go to bed.Eat more scoff make sure its enough and make your plate so full drain your cup again and again just like an empty pool.Drink up drink down drink all around drink all around a toast to me and a toast to you good comrades trusty and true,I drink to you and I,OH MY!!!"
   Before they could start on the second verse Captain Tammelo De Fformelo Tussock strolled in,everybeast sat or stood to attention.Tammelo strode over to a group of cadets (remembering fondly the days when he was their age)he pointed to a random young buck named Bengals, "Make your report laddie buck if you have any  bloomin thing to report wot!"
   Bengals grinning from ear to ear at be'in picked by the captain replied, "Cap'n sir just jollyin and singin for the bloomin feast wot!"
   Tammelo was a great favorite  with the young ones, "well now I'll have to put you on a fizzer for that wot."
   The hares looked astonished for a moment, then Tamm(as he preferred to be called)added, "Of course your punishment will mean eating more scoff than anybeast  here otherwise you'll report to me."
   The young ones fell about laughing at bengals looking slightly confused, captain tamm nudged him on the shoulder, "Just messin with ya ole lad wot."

[Gotta run, fix more later! Bye]

Bengals laughed now right captain comin to the feast? Why of course lad nothin else I'd dream of doin. Then the captain strode out of the mess hall and began his assent to the forge he knocked on the old oaken door come in captain I know your knock, came an wise voice. The captain walked in and looked at his souroundings: a great forge at the center and the wall hanging with all manner of arms.he looked down at his own blade his mother's beloved dirk he had never taked to his favorite battle axe.The massive Badger lord working at the forge eyed him calmly;what say you of the coming festivities hmm?Wouldnt miss it if I could lord replied tamm,aye  said the badger picking up his hardwood stick he made his way over to the padded window ledges sat himself down and beckoned tamm to him.The badger was young but quite wise therefore the hares of the mountain had dubbed him Russano the wise.Tamm sat next to the great ruler of the mountain.Tamm my trusted right paw and comrade  celebrating my fith anniversary of my rule  how are you fareing here  and how is the lovely pasque? fine just fine m' lord but why do you ask? May I answer that with my own question?Yes m'lord.Whats bothering you Tamm?Is it the quiet you know there being no searats around for a long time and all that?Tamm tryed not to show his suprize, well yes m'lord you put your paw right on it.I'm worried theres not much been going on wot.No vermin atacks or raiding partys delt with lately and the young ones thinking they can now set in with he confounded easy life!I felt the same way tamm but for now lets just enjoy the feasting.The feast was to be held out doors on the lower sandy dunes as lord Russano strode up with tamm at his right eveybeast stood and raised his or her glass to the badger.Tamm took his place by his wife lady pasque the best healere in all of Mossflower also ready at any time to bear her first leverets which could be expected any time now.Tamm was excited about being a new father he and pasque had gone through scores and scores of names for there babes but had'nt exactly decided yet.Then the feasting began and what a feast it was there was  woodland trifle,salamandastron special,mushroom and leek pastie,blackberrie crumble,thick salamandastron stew,plumm pudding,damson pie,pear cordial,strawberry fizz,damson wine and salamandastron ale.Eveyone began to dig in with relish,sar'nt please pass the pie over this way cant hog the bloomin lot to yourself wot!Why of course me lad here is the jolly old stuff. A young cadet was talking to Bengals I say old chap pass that bloomin pastie this way wot!But captain tamm said I had to eat more than any blinkin hare here!Well you dont have to scoff your bloomin self to death!PLEASE TELL ME IF I OVERDID OR UNDERDID THE HARE'S VOICES ~ WINNIE
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

YEA CAPTAIN TAMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Story sounds great so far ;D cant wait for the rest!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

winifred

thanks. It would be nice and intresting if people could give me ideas for the book! :)sorry double posting :-\
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

Redwall is taken over and the long patrol and Russano have to get it back!
ORRRR
There is a huge amount of searats trying to invade by sea! The long patrol and many other creatures of mossflower come to protect the shores of Mossflower
ORRRR
Mossflower is on fire!!! What'll happen? Before during and after?
ORRRR
a group of outlaw vermin escape from a prison and are bombarding Mossflower! Can Russano and Tammo stop them from taking the abbey? Or maybe they already have! And they need to recapture redwall!

You can use any, all of them, or none of them. Hope I helped!! ;D can't wait to read more of your story!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

winifred

Thanks!!!!!!!I'm thinking maybe adding something intresting about the north,like maybe long lost reletives that need help.
P:S if I have another story on a word document how do I transfer it here?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

It's a tedious way of doing it, but copy and paste is the most efficient. Btw, the story sounds great! But can you put quotations in and use paragraphs? It just makes it easier to follow ;)

eualaia

how bout adding ninja foxes??? that'd be cool as the north mountains

DERP
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Osu

Ah, at last, a story totally about hares! I love the hares, they simply don't star in enough fanfictions these days.
Quick pointer regardless of which direction the story goes next: I must agree with Tammo in that punctuation - or at the very least, paragraph breaks - would be a definite asset. Large blocks of text are difficult to read at best.

But all in all, this is a good start. I especially liked the leverets' OH MY song in the beginning. X3 So cute!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Snowwolf

It's pretty good but it needs a little refining. Detail is a must! :)
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Lord Gorath

I say that in it put one of the main character's relatives and then them be really wot-wotish.

winifred

Thanks  ;D sorry about my numerous misspellings and typos I wrote this along time ago >not really but seems that way :D <
PS: Think I'll post the other fanwork I've been wroking on:)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

winifred

Update: Sorry, haven't been on in forever. But I'm back and reviving all my old unfinished stories. :P
Don't worry, major editing is going to take place x)
Thanks to everyone's encouragement a long time ago, and the advice and patience as well!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...