News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Hai.  Which topic, you may ask?  Secret Forum Crush.  *Shudders with fear*

TPBM hasn't viewed Secret Forum Crush in at least a month.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Uimh.

TPBM did what Rain said.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Question stealer.  ::)  And I've actually viewed it recently (last week, I believe).  I like to pop onto the newest page and try to figure out what's going on.  :P

TPBM is happy when they can find free WiFi.  (Sitting outside of band class and using some random network because boredom.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yes!

TPBM had been reading in his/her room for hours?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lady Amber

No.

TPBM has an account on Dragon Cave.

Delthion

Is ea.

TPBM has no form of mobile phone to be found in their immediate family.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Everyone has a phone except me.  (Well, not true.  My sister and I "share" a phone.  Share meaning that she uses it all the time and I never touch it because I hate her phone with a passion.)

TPBM owns a hairbrush and/or a comb.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes....

TPBM has a black eye.

click the banner

Delthion

Uimh.

TPBM really would like to be able to speak Gaelic.

Rainshadow

Well, I'd really like to learn any other language.  I wanna know a second language, but so far, every program I've tried has been really lame.

TPBM wants to learn/is learning/has learned a second language.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, I'm bilingual.

TPBM is cold right now?

click the banner

Rainshadow

Hai.  I'm always cold, though, so I don't know if it really counts.  :P

What?!  Ugh, lucky.  There's a guy in my Bible study whose parents are both Russian, so he can speak both Russian and English fluently.  He displayed his talents by reciting most of John 3:16 in Russian, although he couldn't remember the entire verse.  Needless to say, I was very envious of his skill.

TPBM is listening to Christmas music already.  (My brother started early, and is currently listening to The Christmas Shoes by New Song.  I myself started in late summer because of a lot of really cool Christmas songs I heard.  :P)

Delthion

No.

TPBM has an RP waiting for just one more person.

Jukka the Sling

No. I've never started an RP.

TPBM has written a Redwall parody/crackfic. (I've begun writing one in which several forum members get sucked into a really weird Redwall universe and have to go on some quest to get back home. I'll probably post it eventually.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Nope, although. . . *Starts plotting* ONE SHOT IDEA! *Rushes over and hugs Jukka tightly, then runs for notebook and lucky pen*

TPBM Is typing with one hand and writing with the other? (It's tricky, I can tell you!)