News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Quote from: Mattio on March 24, 2013, 08:12:37 PM
Nice constructive critiscism: I personally think you make the handles a bit large on the weapons I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed it
You know, I hadn't noticed! I almost always add weaponry and accessories in as an afterthought, it never really occurred to me to think about their proportions much. Thanks for letting me know, haha. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Mattio

Osu

Righty-o, mateys, another late update! >.< I don't get a break for another couple of weeks, so I must apologize for being so slow.

Buckler for Buckler

New way of drawing legs, yay!

Para the Mite

Your style is adorable. xD

And I see improvement, especially so, in your latest piece. His face is very cute and stylish, I love it!

Got a question though, any particular reason you illustrate handpaws with (what looks like) five digits but the feetpaws have only three?

Also: wanna' trade? xD

'Paws of wrong meet paws of right,
As autumn leaves would turn.
Fates entangled in dawn's cruel light,
Where the lizard fires once burned.
The shadows of evil walk with thee, thy babe,
Dare ye wish it not to be true?
Wouldst thou seek the path of right,
If it brought only pain to you?'

Rainshadow

Buckler looks awesome!  :D  I love the way you drew his face.  So cute!  Lol, we probably shouldn't be describing a Long Patrol hare as 'cute.'  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

321tumbler

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 09, 2013, 10:23:44 PM
  Buckler looks awesome!  :D  I love the way you drew his face.  So cute!  Lol, we probably shouldn't be describing a Long Patrol hare as 'cute.'  ;)
It's Buckler, that's a whole different thing.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

Thank you everybody!

@Para - well thank you! I'm not sure why I only drew three toes... and I seem to switch the number every picture or so, hahaha~ and I'd love to do a trade!

Para the Mite

Quote from: Osu on April 11, 2013, 06:34:28 AM
@Para - well thank you! I'm not sure why I only drew three toes... and I seem to switch the number every picture or so, hahaha~ and I'd love to do a trade!

Haha! I know how that goes. xD

Coolness. ^^, What character would you like me to draw? =)

Is there anything you can't/don't like drawing? Certain species, armor, etc. That way I'll know what character to toss ya'.

Also, no rush. lol xD, I'm not in any great hurry.

Redwaller

Thomas Barkshield

You are very good! If it isn't too much could you do Tom? Here is his sheet:

Name: Thomas Barkshield

Species: Mouse

Armour: Breast plate and shield.

Weapons: Hand and a half sword, longbow strapped to his back.

Osu

Thomas - certainly! You have been added to the list. ;)

Para - erm, how about an officer of the Long Patrol, if you're alright with doing hares? c: I'm willing to try anything, but I find I am especially bad at armor. Otherwise I'm game to try just about any type of character you could think of!

Para the Mite

Quote from: Osu on April 13, 2013, 07:15:40 AM
Para - erm, how about an officer of the Long Patrol, if you're alright with doing hares? c: I'm willing to try anything, but I find I am especially bad at armor. Otherwise I'm game to try just about any type of character you could think of!
Sure thing, hares are fun. Just sketched one today, as a matter of fact. Northland hare, but...still a hare. xD

Any specifics? I can do most sorts of armor and clothing (or at least, have been trying to). The more I practice the better I get. xD, So if your officer has a cool petticoat or something, I'll give it a shot.

I, also, have plenty of half-naked barbarian types, so no sweat there. xD, How about a nasty villain? ;3, I've got a massive white wildcat by the name Belobog that looks a little like a Siberian lynx minus major markings. He's mainly white with black lynx accents on his snout, ears and bobtail. He generally doesn't wear anything other than a fox-hide kilt, somewhat shredded and likely either tied or held up by a braided cord belt. I've never thought of giving him any barbarian regalia because I've yet to significantly write with him (he's a novel character). No piercings. But he might have grizzly bangles made from slain enemy pieces. Maybe a necklace of fang teeth. I have no idea. lol, Think viking savage from the Far North and you'll be getting pretty close. xD lol

His only weapon is a massive broadsword, Viking style, which he likely carries in a simple sword belt over his shoulder.

Don't feel like you have to color it. I hardly color. lol

Rusvul

For some reason, on my computer, when it fully loads the photobucket pages, the page then goes blank. Do you know why this might be?