News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I agree wholeheartedly with Blaze.  Great job, Osu!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blazemane

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 24, 2013, 11:04:15 PM
  I GET IT!  I GET IT!  Okay, so I was posting the direct link to my avvy on Fanfiction, so I think it was changing it to YOUR avatar, since I'm guessing it would be the same sort of link.

OOOHH! O.k. That makes perfect sense. So let me rephrase my very first post here: No--I did not make you avatar. I only ever made mine.

Quote from: Osu on May 24, 2013, 11:08:53 PM
Aww, thank you!

You're welcome. And that GIF is great.

phoenixfoden

Ok heres my badger lord charicter:
he is a huge badger with huge mucsuly arms from working at his forge but also a jolly big belly from his hare like eating habits whitch hangs over his tunic belt abit.
On his back he carries a greatsword forged by his mate roy who died two years ago
he wears a green tunic with a brown belt and big boots
he mostly has a shy smile at times

Osu

Rain - thank you~

phoenixfoden - added to the list! Also I'm not sure if you saw my earlier post, but just to make sure, I'm happy to do that non-Redwall request for you, too. :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Leatho Shellhound

Osu, when will Vannøyne be done? No hurry, just asking.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Osu on May 26, 2013, 02:37:28 AM
Rain - thank you~

phoenixfoden - added to the list! Also I'm not sure if you saw my earlier post, but just to make sure, I'm happy to do that non-Redwall request for you, too. :)
ok thanks i will keep that in mind,keep up the good work!

Osu

Leatho, should be done today or tomorrow. Sundays and Mondays are my "drawing days," haha, so I hope to get started on him soon. :D

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Osu

Well, I'm sorry I didn't get to finish him last weekend - here's a work-in-progress, though, to give you an idea of what I've got.

He's missing a tail and the rest of his sword at this point, and I think I'm going to change the size and shape of his eyes and possibly his nose. I don't know how I'm going to do the armor, but I didn't like the way it turned out on Dranfor so I'm looking at different ways to paint that in as well.

Since it isn't finished yet, Leatho, is there anything you'd like changed? :D

Rainshadow

I think he looks really cool right now!  Can't wait to see him finished!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Wow! looks great so far! His sword "blade" looks like this

it's a narwhal tooth.

Take your time with it, no rush.  :)

click the banner

phoenixfoden

That would be an awesome weapon!

Thomas Barkshield

Here you go, one long patrol hare: (He's kind of generic)

Interesting fact: he is saluting in canadian fashion, not american.

Osu

Leatho - cool, thanks for the ref! I've got more 'drawing time' tomorrow, so I'm shooting to have him done then or on Sunday.

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on May 31, 2013, 04:47:39 AM
Here you go, one long patrol hare: (He's kind of generic)
Interesting fact: he is saluting in canadian fashion, not american.
Eeee!! He's absoballylutely top hole, thank you so much! I'll get a move-on with Gonff right away! ;D

I didn't know Canadians (or anybody, really) had a specific style of saluting. That's so cool, I'll have to look up more information on it! :D

Thomas Barkshield

Your welcome! About the salute - its a very minor change, americans salute with a flat hand, canadians do so with a vertical hand.