News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Wylder's and Mhera's Wedding

Started by Delthion, September 05, 2016, 12:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Well, the polls ended in a tie, so that means the wedding is going to happen! If they had ended with more votes against, this wedding would not have happened.

Well! Now that we have pronounced these two to be foruman and forumwife let us move to the reception! Who wants to handle the music?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

i will handle the music

* Aimless Gallivanter stands up, clears her throat, and starts screaming incessantly
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

*Whispers to Galli.* You just go to youtube and select a song there...sometimes people make requests. *Whispers.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll supply the food.

*Waves hand and many different delicious pastries and drinks appear on the tables*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Excellent work! Soren! You handle the security! You tried to do such a good job at the first Forum Prom, sorry about eating all of your droids again. ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

* Aimless Gallivanter stops screaming

you dont like my singing?? ?? :'(
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

We love your singing, it's just not the proper method! ;D

*Looks at Wylder and Mhera sitting next to each other.* Ah! Young love! :'(

Rosie Willowwater

They actually go really well together. Good job Del ;D

Delthion

Thank Soren! It was he that discovered this ship!

The only problem is that Mhera is a Christian and Wylder is a Mormon...big problem, but that's why this isn't real life! ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

* Aimless Gallivanter sadly sits down and stops screaming

* Aimless Gallivanter spits her drink out and stands up
THEY DONT GET MARRIED IN REAL LIFE ??!!??!!??

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Not real real life. But in forum real life they do! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

You know what Del, if I ever actually get married in real life you'll be the first to know ;D

Delthion

I won't be the first to know. I'll be the one arranging it! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Aimless Gallivanter

ive actually been in two weddings as a brides maid
im gay!!!!!!