Of Arrows and Pies - A Tale Of Redwall

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 17, 2014, 10:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Delthion on December 24, 2014, 04:08:48 PM
CONTINUE OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES! ;D
Alright! Alright! Patience, my young paddewan ;D

I might not be able to actually write it until near/after New Years, as I'love be pretty busy during that time. But I'like try my best!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Treebreeze

I felt really sad when all the Redwall characters got slaughtered (especially Cornflower and Matthias, love those two!), and really mad when creatures as despicable as the Flitcheye got into Redwall when conquerors for seasons had failed. (please note I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at, hmm, what was I mad at?  Eh, who knows? XD)  But I got hooked with the chapter two.  I'd love to know what happens next, and I have to say the Star Wars references were hysterical! 

The Skarzs

Welcome to the forum, Treebreeze! If you post in the Introduction Topic in the Front Lawns, you can be more properly greeted by the other members. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Welcome to the forum Treebreeze, just go to the Front Lawns like The Skarzs said to get a more proper welcome.  But the only problem I have with this is that Redwall got taken. >:( I generally do not like fanfics that have Redwall being taken.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Treebreeze

Wow, thank you both!  :D  Getting greetings and welcomes here was an awesome surprise! 
I agree with what Lord_Ashenwyte said about Redwall being taken, it's not fun when that happens, but I think it's an interesting twist and would make an interesting story!  :D   The Skarzs, is yours posted anywhere?  I want to read it.  :)  (sorry, still finding my way around here)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

@Skarzs. I actually read the first chapter of your story. I like your writing style, it's quite good. You have provided a gentle hook and now I have read up to chapter 4.  :D.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Wait, really? Well, thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 28, 2014, 01:56:51 AM
Welcome to the forum Treebreeze, just go to the Front Lawns like The Skarzs said to get a more proper welcome.  But the only problem I have with this is that Redwall got taken. >:( I generally do not like fanfics that have Redwall being taken.
But who says it stays like? We'll just see...  ;D

Alright, I'm gunna start working on chapter 3 now, just sayin'!

Life is too short to rush through it.