News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 13, 2014, 02:26:08 PM
I think my feelings for my crush border on love, which is frustrating. I wish I could do the Kirito thing and just choose to destroy all of my emotions.

I don't actually by the way, that would make life suck
Well, in the case you you could destroy emotions, I dunno about lovery being "removable": I mean, if you have a crush, and your trying the best you can to kinda lay off it, that really mears that you don't actually "love" the person. Now I'm not recurring to you as guilty of this, Jet: I will admit, I know what you mean by the "frustrating part.

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Emotions are overrated.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 13, 2014, 04:12:22 PM
Quote from: BlueRose on December 13, 2014, 03:27:34 PM
I agree with Mask.

Valdangelo

Nothing will ever break my Solangelo ship but Valdangelo is pretty good

One question for you, Jet: Is there something in Blood of Olympus about that? Because I'm seriously confused. (Don't ask where I've been spending my time away from the forum.)

Ungatt Trunn

Cornflower MM

He's right, you know,. They are overrated - Read any fanfiction lately?

Delthion

Jukka's crackfic. It was very funny...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 13, 2014, 06:12:55 PM
He's right, you know,. They are overrated - Read any fanfiction lately?
Yup... they are robotic ;D

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 13, 2014, 05:57:30 PM
I agree with Mask.

Valdangelo

One question for you, Jet: Is there something in Blood of Olympus about that? Because I'm seriously confused. (Don't ask where I've been spending my time away from the forum.)

Haven't read it, I'm only up to Mark of Athena and because the audiobook I was listening to got blocked on copyright grounds, I have to wait until Christmas to read the rest of the series. I'm just shipping them based on their personalities and the spoilers that I spoiled for myself. According to Riordan Solangelo is adorable and practically canon, I ship Valdangelo because they're both like "I'm the seventh wheel" and "I have no friends" and "I don't belong anywhere" they're perfect for each other
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Yay, someone else else who actually hasn't read BoO! But yeah, Solangelo is pretty adorable. I never looked at Valdangelo that way before!

Faiyloe

I've never had a real crush...  :P The one I made up when I was 8 to be cool dose not count. Don't get me wrong I know plenty of people that I would like to get to know better but I don't have a crush. I do know one boy who has a crush on me but he is to shy to even talk to me. I barely know him  :P. I talked to him like once. My sister knows his sister though and he goes to my church and lives near my house. Why wont he just talk to me... I don't bite. Crushes are weird and I never understood them.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

BlueRose

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 13, 2014, 06:33:12 PM
Yay, someone else else who actually hasn't read BoO! But yeah, Solangelo is pretty adorable. I never looked at Valdangelo that way before!

I haven't read BoO either. But I'm a universal shipper, so I ship everyone with everyone else.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 13, 2014, 06:25:33 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 13, 2014, 05:57:30 PM
I agree with Mask.

Valdangelo

Haven't read it, I'm only up to Mark of Athena and because the audiobook I was listening to got blocked on copyright grounds, I have to wait until Christmas to read the rest of the series. I'm just shipping them based on their personalities and the spoilers that I spoiled for myself. According to Riordan Solangelo is adorable and practically canon, I ship Valdangelo because they're both like "I'm the seventh wheel" and "I have no friends" and "I don't belong anywhere" they're perfect for each other
Is 'seventh wheel' even a phrase that people use? Seriously, that's some pretty bad luck.

For whatever reason, I know of several people who have had crushes on me. I really don't know why. A friend of mine has a younger brother, who recently told me that his sister had a crush on me... But then he told another friend of mine the exact same thing. So I don't know whether to trust him or not. And he is absolutely the type of person to pull that kind of prank.