News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

I think she was, technically.  We were in the same year, school wise, but I started school a year early, soooo....

Also, you spent quite a while reading through the thread, huh?  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Ah. Nice.

Lol. No, I was busy doing something and I left this tab up.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Mmhmm, we'll just go with that  ;D

You got an answer you're willing to give, Seb?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

^-^ But somebeast else can go ahead.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

If anybody else notices that we started posting here, that is.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Aye. We should probably keep talking, then.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

I dunno. Your first crush. What was she like? 

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Uh, she was a very short female and was also a singer.  Name was (and still is, I assume) Ally.  I dunno, I'm bad at describing things, plus this was a while ago, so the details are fairly sketchy.  I didn't know her for very long.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Huh. Nice. How did you first meet?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

It was a fatefully stormy night. Kade had just packed up his four carpet bags, and descended the stairs to the hotel lobby. It wasn't the most lavish place to stay, but it tried to be ritzy and that's what counts. Walking up the the bellhop, he asked where the nearest bus station was and how far it ran, but the young man didn't answer him. They both were mesmerized by an angelic voice coming from back inside the hotel, Kade turned and saw a short, dark-haired girl with the deepest brown eyes you'd ever see. The words were barely intelligible as he asked the bellhop her name.
"Uh, I think it's Ally."
Kade himself takes the story from here.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Ooh! I like it so far! *Waits*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Whelp, my first answer still applies, nothing lol