News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Arena OOC

Started by James Gryphon, January 14, 2015, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

Skye better be careful with the wand, or she'll get herself out, just like Tiara and Del did. ITS THE CURRRSSEE OFFF THE MAAAGGIICC WAAANNDD
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

Do I automatically get Del's weapons or do I go back and get them?

@Sam: Yes. I've noticed x)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

;D, You just get them. Unless you purposefully state that you left them behind they you just get them automatically.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

Faiyloe

Amber is out and the pole is reset.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

You can't win 'em all. (Sometimes you can't win them at all.)
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I was the second person out. Now I just want it to hurry up and be done so I can join the second round!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

I'll do my best to make that happen ;)

Delthion

Thank you fair madame! *Bows.* ;D I appear to be in a courteous mood right now! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

@Sky: Use your plastic sword!
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Okay, DelTHION ;D

@James: How? For what? Should I just strike people with it? xD

Delthion

Just like Soren, run around waving it everywhere and hope it hits other people more often than it hits yourself! ;D ;D

James Gryphon

I don't care what you do; whack someone, twirl it around, make it magic, whatever. I like swords.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

We'll see! Right now I'm having a great time with this wand x)

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »