The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Name: Raxanna (Titles: The Lady Raxanna of the high north, The great eagle slayer, The golden one, Commander of winds, and the knower of all thoughts) 
Speices: Ermine
Age: She looks a lot younger than she is She appears 20 but she is more like 30
Weapon(s): Long thin Dirk. Elegant Basket hilted rapier/saber cross breed. with perils and rubies on the hilt.
Appearance: She is beautiful in a cold way her fur is thick, soft and completely white except for the very tip of her tail which is black. Her eyes are a strange gold color.
Clothes: A gold Mask covering all her face. Black sleeveless dress. tall black leather boots. 
Personality: She is cold and hard, commanding and ruthless, Some people say she is physic but she is really just very observant and intuitive. She allows people to think that and even plays along. The eyes are the windows to the soul. She will sometimes stare into a creatures eyes hard. 
Other:

and

Name: Arnath
Species: Mouse
Weapon(s): I suppose her walking stick could be used as a weapon if absolutely necessary.
Appearance: Messy white fur, Pale gray-white eyes (She is blind).
Clothes: A faded threadbare blue tunic tied at the waist with a rope belt, A shawl and A strong thin walking stick which she uses to get around.
Personality: She want to feel independent and hates it when she is treated like an invalid. (See doesn't take this to the extreme though. if she really needs the help she will let  them help her) She is actually very capable for a blind person and even can notice things that normal people wouldn't notice. She is kind and sweet yet sometimes a little to stubborn.
Strengths: Although she is blind all of her other scenes are extremely attuned. Especially hearing. She is also very aware and a quick thinker. She has lived in the woods all her life and can get around them pretty easily. She can also know if a person is lying or not by the sound of there voice.
Weaknesses: Is completely blind and had been so since birth.
Other:

Though if you want info on The horde that is in the first post.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Ok, that's great everyone. I've decided to keep the sighs ups, and renewing open until Saturday. So people have a chance to join, or rejoin if they want.

Gonff the Mousethief

ill join this sounds awesome!!!

Name: Marshall
Speices: fox
Weapon(s): An axe and dagger
Appearance: Has blue fur. and weres a raccoon hat
Clothes: Weres a blue tunic and has a rope across his shoulder. Has a black cloak also.
Personality: very happy and humerous. doesn't want much attention.
Other: is a good warrior and has a slight Scottish accent
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Ok, but I thought you were already in this RP Gonff. Or am I just going crazy?

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That explains a lot.  ;D

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Ok, we're starting today! We'll be starting the next morning from where we left off. I'll go make the topic now.

Cornflower MM

Ooh, yay! Oh, d'you want me to PM a mod about maving the first thread?

rachel25

I already PMed a mod, but I don't think they've been on. You can if you want to though.

Cornflower MM

rachel25

I don't know. Its your choice.

I've found two songs which I personally think suit Toka brilliantly.

Cornflower MM

Those suit him brilliantly! Good job, Rachy!

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.