News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Last I remember we just put an asterisk at the beginning of the post. *
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Look who finally decided to write her second post.  ::)  Yeah, I figured I should probably post something, as it's been, what, a week since I posted last?  Ugh, I can never find the time or energy to concentrate on writing something with good quality.  I have a feeling that this 'un was more of a filler post, less of one that I'd want to be judged.  (Nearly wrote graded, lol.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Wrote a lot about this in the ship's planning board. A lot of my current trouble (besides not being too hot at writing descriptive prose) is writing something long enough -- which is kind of funny, since the problem with my posts in Overlord's Orders is that they're too long. I'm hoping I can get to the top of my game and give Jasper and all the rest of y'all a run for your money before this is over with, though.
« Subject to editing »

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Figured you guys should know I'm drawing out of the tournament. This time's just not for me. Have fun!

Tam and Martin

Awe! Bye Corny!

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 20, 2014, 02:37:04 PM
I'm back!
YAY!!!!! If you could look at our topic you will see what I posted.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

oh to bad maybe next time.

I seem to be waiting for the taleweaver to post before I can post again. I really don't have much to go one here.  :-\
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jasper

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 20, 2014, 04:09:00 AM
Wrote a lot about this in the ship's planning board. A lot of my current trouble (besides not being too hot at writing descriptive prose) is writing something long enough -- which is kind of funny, since the problem with my posts in Overlord's Orders is that they're too long. I'm hoping I can get to the top of my game and give Jasper and all the rest of y'all a run for your money before this is over with, though.
Hey length isn't everything, I'd say you've already given me more than a run for my money ;). In any case, once this tournament really starts rolling I'm sure you won't have any problems with length. At the moment there just isn't much to interact with (the main reason most people have relatively short posts.)

Thomas Barkshield

EEK! I'm supposed, to interact with you corny! Now what am I gonna post about?

BrookSkimmer

You don't need to worry about signifying which posts you want judged until the round is over... to answer an earlier stated question.  ;)

Tam and Martin

@Leatho, Would you mind posting ASAP?

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, I will, sorry about the wait Tam.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Tale Weaver

Post from me coming to the Band thread soon... also directions from me coming to your in box soon!
"Great stories happen to those who can tell them." --Ira Glas