Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quick question: do we find out our scores directly after the conclusion of the first round, or do we get them at the end of the tournament. If we don't get them before the second round starts, It'd be really nice if I could get some kind of feedback to make sure I'm on the right track with this whole thing. Maybe a quick sample score or something.
(As this is my first tournament I've no idea if I'm actually doing this right. )

James Gryphon

I'm not sure as to the scoring system, but I guarantee you that you don't have anything to worry about. Right now I'd guess that you're in the lead in our division, and quite possibly in the entire tournament.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on October 22, 2014, 12:57:27 AM
EEK! I'm supposed, to interact with you corny! Now what am I gonna post about?

Well, guess what? I'm dropping back in, and assuming I have five posts.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Brook might not let me back in, though.

Tam and Martin

Dannflower Reguba

Oh come now Corn! Brook's not just any old codger.  ::)  :P I'm about (102)% sure she'll be fine with you coming back, it wouldn't hurt anything.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Thomas Barkshield

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 30, 2014, 12:23:36 AM
       Oh come now Corn! Brook's not just any old codger.  ::)  :P I'm about (102)% sure she'll be fine with you coming back, it wouldn't hurt anything.

Well, that's encouraging. ::) :P

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 30, 2014, 02:16:57 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on October 30, 2014, 12:23:36 AM

Well, that's encouraging. ::) :P
...102% means 100%. So, yeah, it is encouraging. ;)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Just wanted to tell all of you that my computer crashed and I can't access a browser at all. Right now i am on a friends iPad but I won't b seeing this friend for awhile after this. What I am saying is I not gong to be on a lot till it is fixed. Just wanted to let you all know that. I will still try to post here though. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.  :'(

The Mask

TALE WEAVER... Post on on the Band board so we can keep posting!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jasper

Quote from: The Mask on October 31, 2014, 11:51:51 PM
TALE WEAVER... Post on on the Band board so we can keep posting!

The first round ended on the 30th, technically, so if you really want to keep posting you're going to have to do it quick, without the tale weaver. Good luck  ;)

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 29, 2014, 12:03:35 AM
I'm not sure as to the scoring system, but I guarantee you that you don't have anything to worry about. Right now I'd guess that you're in the lead in our division, and quite possibly in the entire tournament.

You really think so? Well that's awesome! Guess I'll continue as I have been for the next part of this tournament.

Wylder Treejumper

Sorry it took me so long to post...  :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

Looks like I wasn't too badly missed  ::)

Anyway, I think I have the internet working now. I might try to post tomorrow.