News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Flib's Poor Attempts at Drawing

Started by Flib Bigboat, December 09, 2020, 02:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

I finally decided to make an art thread to prove how bad my drawings are. And they really are terrible!
Here is the first one: (Sorry about the lines, I drew it on notebook paper.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I don't know what you mean by terrible. They're much better than mine are. Good work!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Verdauga on December 09, 2020, 04:10:14 PM
I don't know what you mean by terrible. They're much better than mine are. Good work!
She always says stuff like that. She drew some really awesome pictures and I told her that they looked good. She doesn't believe me!
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Verdauga

You artists and your self-deprecation. ::)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

It's a bit hard to make out the picture, but from what I can see it looks pretty good.  I like the shading you put in to accentuate the folds of the cloth.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

It's not! The ears look weird and the shapes aren't right...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

I like it, Flib! I was immediately attracted by the hands/paws. Very nice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Flib Bigboat

...I just made this thread to prove how bad my drawings are.
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 10, 2020, 12:29:06 AM
I like it, Flib! I was immediately attracted by the hands/paws. Very nice.
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on December 10, 2020, 03:13:47 PM
...I just made this thread to prove how bad my drawings are.
See what I mean?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

NOW do you see what I mean?
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga