Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Søren

TAMW You find out your sister like Fall Out Boy, specifically Immortals and Centuries. And your like "What happened to Katy Perry?"

I'm retired from the forum

CaptainRocktree

TAMW You run into someone on the street and sidestep them, but they go in the same direction as you — and you do it 10 more times until you both stand still and a awkward laugh breaks out, Then you both run in the opposite direction.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

That awkward moment when you are listening to music and The Man by Aloe Blacc comes on, so you plug up your headphones and put them on in slow motion, like the Beats commercials. And your family has no idea why your putting your headphone on so slow.

Kitsune

That awkward moment when you want to have a voice chat with someone and you both sound terrible because you both are sick, and after you both say hi and explain that you both sound terrible because you are sick, the internet connection fails.

That awkward moment when you just want to talk with someone because you know they are going through a lot right now.

That awkward moment when that person has barely posted for two days.

That awkward moment when that person has barely been on for two days.

That awkward moment when everyone knows who I am talking about.

That awkward moment when I miss Sky.

Skyblade

Plugg, you didn't sound terrible. Actually, I like your voice. If that's how you sound when you're sick, well, that's great.

(Sounds like I'm flirting but I'm not :P)

But thank you. That is touching.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

That awkward moment when your dad calls your happens-to-be-a-girl friend your "girlfriend".

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you're sick while you're at school, so you cough and sniff your way through the entire class period thinking that all your classmates probably want you to just shut up :P

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Skyblade on April 27, 2015, 09:07:02 PM
That awkward moment when you're sick while you're at school, so you cough and sniff your way through the entire class period thinking that all your classmates probably want you to just shut up :P

I've been doing that for about a week now...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

I hate that person.

TAMW you're trying to process someone's info via computer but the computer freezes, so you just sit there and smile at them and wait.

Skyblade

@Eul: Get better soon!

@Banya: Wait...uh...what?

Søren

TAMW this happens:
Quote from: Banya on April 28, 2015, 02:01:50 AM

I hate that person.

TAMW you're trying to process someone's info via computer but the computer freezes, so you just sit there and smile at them and wait.

AND this moment:
QuoteOnline Soren the Warrior   08:33:43 PM   Viewing Who's Online.
Online Mhera   08:33:43 PM   Viewing Who's Online.
And it's like:

Banya

^TAMW you're mentioned in someone's post, but you don't really understand it, so you have to make a conscious decision: ignore it, with the possible outcome of being considered rude, or say something in response that will likely be misunderstood.

Søren

What are you talking about Banya? (Sarcasm, but in a funny way) ;D ;D

Banya

*holds head in paws*

I can't pick up on sarcasm.  Now I really don't understand.