News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

CaptainRocktree

TAMW when you answer a slightly awkward moment.. Anyways I was reading a post from awhile ago and saw Soren posted in that thread from 2012  :P.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

That awkward moment when you look for your birthday in the Happy Birthday thing and get sad after finding it and then realising that you joined two weeks after your birthday.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

I'm a troll, what do you expect?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Rusvul

Technically, you're not a Monstrous Humanoid, you're type Giant. Which means dwarves are extra-good at beating you up. But hey, at least you have crazy regen powers.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

That awkward moment when you and another member are fighting for the top of the list in "Who's Online"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie

that awkward moment when you're skateboarding at an abandoned gas station in front of the busiest road in town and you're really bad at it.  :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

CaptainRocktree

TAMW Your browsing endless forum topics and not posting because your just too bored to do anything..  :P
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on August 05, 2015, 01:04:48 AM
That awkward moment when you and another member are fighting for the top of the list in "Who's Online"

Ditto.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wot, wot!

:D :D

TAMW you fall off a horse you really love and look up at him from the ground and relize for the first time just how big he is :P :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."