News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Cluny the Scourge's sister-A tale of friendship

Started by Nightfire, July 19, 2011, 12:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Well, Brian influenced my life as an author quite a bit. I am obviously a Redwall Freak.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

This is great! Please write more, I can't wait to find out what will happen next! :P
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Nightfire

Just to let everyone know, this story was last written way back on 2011, I think. At any rate, it's been discontinued for now. If it ever gets started back up again, it will only be appearing on my FanFiction.net account.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lady Ashenwyte

Okay, but if ol' Cluny had a sister, he would have killed her when she was a baby.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Nightfire on January 23, 2015, 05:52:04 PM
Just to let everyone know, this story was last written way back on 2011, I think. At any rate, it's been discontinued for now. If it ever gets started back up again, it will only be appearing on my FanFiction.net account.

aww :( I was actually thinking about this fanfic the other day, wondering what ever happened to it. Can you give us a link to your fanfiction.net page so we can find it in the future?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Wot, wot!

Quote from: Nightfire on October 04, 2011, 07:10:35 PM
Well, Brian influenced my life as an author quite a bit. I am obviously a Redwall Freak.

:D :D it happens
This is really good and clever, hope you write more  ;)
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Nightfire

Here's my FanFiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3183857/ (Right now I'm working on revamping an insanely long Legend of Zelda series, which is why I have no Redwall fics on there anymore.

I'm also on FictionPress. https://www.fictionpress.com/u/812713/

Feel free to send my private messages through those websites anytime; I'm on them a lot more than I'm on here.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 24, 2015, 02:09:09 AM
Okay, but if ol' Cluny had a sister, he would have killed her when she was a baby.
Rats typically give birth to at least five pups; Cluny can't have come out of the womb with a tail spike,  :D