News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 15, 2015, 09:11:26 PM
Quote from: Mhera on November 15, 2015, 12:45:52 AM
964 messages, 1 is new. Except it's not. No matter how many times I click on the inbox the new message notification doesn't go away :P

After you get an actual new message, that'll go away. It's happened to me a time or two.

Only 8020? ;D ;D ;D

406!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Hey, Jukka the Sling, you have 1149 messages, 5 are new.

I read my emails and already know who they're from.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

I just delete the emails without opening them.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

3256. I've been here a while.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Delthion

Show off...I bet V is secretly on the forums and you and she are just going back and forth constantly... ;D

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 27, 2015, 07:04:45 AM
Show off...I bet V is secretly on the forums and you and she are just going back and forth constantly... ;D
?why would the crush thread still exist then? ;D I'd have James nuke it if that was true. ;D

Delthion

James has the Front Lawns hidden from her, she has the status of a guest when it comes to accessing forums. So the Secret Hideouts and the Front Lawns are unknown to her! ;D

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 27, 2015, 07:11:06 AM
James has the Front Lawns hidden from her, she has the status of a guest when it comes to accessing forums. So the Secret Hideouts and the Front Lawns are unknown to her! ;D
?but how could a just send a PM? ;D ;D