News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

They're cool! Is the cheating thing called The Skindex? I use it a lot, too.

W0NWILL

No, the cheating thing is a real cheating thing. You pick-and-choose from a bunch of different premades to assemble the skin. Definitely a cheating thing.

Rusvul

Ooh! Cool! Can you direct me to the cheating thing?

psybox

W0NWILL, are you willing/able to do non-redwall skin requests on the cheaty thing?

W0NWILL

http://www.9minecraft.net/skincraft/

You can do that yourself, even I managed to make a decent-looking skin on it.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 22, 2013, 11:54:08 AM
With the server going public soon and we still don't have a very steady source of skins outside of I-AmThatIs' skins, I've decided to take it upon myself to supply the server with skins, along with any of our skinners out there, while each not custom-made, they are Redwall-themed. Now, before you all moan and groan about the skin project being doom, because, frankly, I'm terrible at skinning. Everything I make comes out in all its unshaded glory. Anyway, I found something that allows me to cheat with skins, throw together a bunch of premade stuff into a good-looking skin. So I spent last night cheating away with this thing and made three skins, one of which I'm too lazy and tired to put up right now, so bear with me. Another point, I have a bunch of time on my hands currently, and would be happy to make any of you to a skin for your character, or direct you to the cheating thing. So, anyway, tell me what you think of the squirrel and hare.
Skins
Looks great! Thanks for sharing! We're REALLY close to server completion guys! Keep it up! :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

If you're going to put a weapon on the squirrel, make it a bow.  ;) Makes more sense that way.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Picky, picky. :P I'll keep that in mind when I redo it.

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Do it!  ;) I play a capture the flag server that has instant kill headshots, and it makes the archers formidable.. kinda equalizes the playing field, and adds a certain amount of fear of archers that they would have gotten in the Redwall world.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

mgsfool

I believe strongly in eye for an eye don't you agree.

W0NWILL

Y'know what? I'm just gonna give a link to the Skindex page-thing. Just check it every now and then for new ones. I'm too lazy to post them all here.

EDIT: And then I forgot to give it. http://www.minecraftskins.com/1208287/Triscar/

phoenixfoden

psybox

No, you're just going to get it for the computer or not be on this server.