Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Luther of Redwall

Nope, still can't get on. It could be my computer, though because it's so fish-like. :-X
Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.

Dannflower Reguba

I don't think I can get on either, but I'm on Wynncraft anyway so.  ;) I've got other things to do in the meantime.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Gonna try to put it up again. Keep your fingers crossed!

Gonff the Mousethief

ok can u try to do something to your minecraft?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

SaberTruth

Luther of Redwall

Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.

Gears

Ok, with trying many, many things unsuccesfully to get the server running, I reconfigured the ip and wiped my router. The NEW ip is

I think this was owing to the power outage among other things. Try it out and tell me if it works.

Gears

Rusvul

Working now.

On another note... I can make an accurate world map. Fully representative of the books. Things would be where they are in the books. The downside is, we'd have to rebuild everything... and I don't know if you guys want to do that. We might be able to copy/paste some of it, but a lot of stuff would be lost. But think of it- using a Redwall map to nagivate the server. We could have a giant lake for Castle Marl, and a big field for the Abbey. Brockhall could be located in an ancient forest, and Southsward could be mountainy and have a vast ocean. Sampetra could be weeks away on the ocean- and Salamandastron could be a towering monument, 300 blocks high...

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 29, 2013, 06:46:52 PM
Working now.

On another note... I can make an accurate world map. Fully representative of the books. Things would be where they are in the books. The downside is, we'd have to rebuild everything... and I don't know if you guys want to do that. We might be able to copy/paste some of it, but a lot of stuff would be lost. But think of it- using a Redwall map to nagivate the server. We could have a giant lake for Castle Marl, and a big field for the Abbey. Brockhall could be located in an ancient forest, and Southsward could be mountainy and have a vast ocean. Sampetra could be weeks away on the ocean- and Salamandastron could be a towering monument, 300 blocks high...
That would be amazing. :D I'll help in any way.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey, I'm cool with us re-building the server.  :) I didn't get to help out with much in the first run, and that way we could better place all of the non-canon structures. (We should probably label the non-canon structures).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This