News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 22, 2014, 09:00:18 PM
I would've been active if I could've reached it!

Oh well. Gave it our best shot then, eh?
Yeah. I got frustrated. Some people could connect, others couldn't, I just said "forget it."
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

"Well everybody, we gave it a bloody good shot, wot! Best thing to do now is to keep our chins up an' learn from what we've done an' remember the fun times when we did it... To the server!"
*raises tankard*

In all seriousness though, you did a heck of a good job, Gears. And even though the server may be no more, we can still post screenshots of what we build and do in our own redwall worlds! And who knows, maybe a new server-keeper will emerge from the crowd? Thanks for the wonderful times, everybody! This won't be the last you hear of ole Tarsl Grudd! ;)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on January 24, 2014, 11:52:16 AM
"Well everybody, we gave it a bloody good shot, wot! Best thing to do now is to keep our chins up an' learn from what we've done an' remember the fun times when we did it... To the server!"
*raises tankard*

In all seriousness though, you did a heck of a good job, Gears. And even though the server may be no more, we can still post screenshots of what we build and do in our own redwall worlds! And who knows, maybe a new server-keeper will emerge from the crowd? Thanks for the wonderful times, everybody! This won't be the last you hear of ole Tarsl Grudd! ;)
Haha! Thanks. :) I really enjoyed having you guys and working with you. I really hope a new server starter comes in and starts something. :D Definitely post screenshots here! I would love to see what you have done!

Captain Tammo

Let us know of any new servers you start or work with, even if it's not minecraft. I've never done team fortress, but it looks like an awesome game.

Btw, what about that project that someone started where they were making a landscape-accurate world? Were they gonna make that a server or just put it up for download?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Wait, is gears going to have a TF2 server? Count me in!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 25, 2014, 05:59:02 AM
Wait, is gears going to have a TF2 server? Count me in!
No, I don't know if I'll have ANY servers in the future, but if I do, it will be something like Battlefield 3 or Dayz.

Captain Tammo

ooooh i read it as Tf3 not Bf3
well, ive never played battlefield either so... XD

i am that is (Matthias)

I couldn't log on and my game crashed. I'll try again tomorrow, I hope it'll work.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

Sad to see the server go. Sent you a pm Gears.

MatthiasMan

Wait, wuuuuh. The Redwall Minecraft server if gone????

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Dannflower Reguba

I can't! I won't! This topic can't fall to page 2!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Captain Tammo

We should start a new sever like that story-accurate landscape someone was making! Or someone could volunteer to run the old one, but there's no way I'd be able to run one of those off my computer! It'd probably blow up!

Alternatively, how about we start using this topic to post pics/videos of Redwall things we build in MC? It'll keep the topic and memories alive!

Dannflower Reguba

The accurate server is being discussed in General discussion. The topics are stickied to the top of the board.