News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

wouldnt it be odd if circles werent circular?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Only if zquarez vere triangular.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vitch defiez ze lavz o' cake, vitch zen defiez ze lavz o' puddin'.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

Has anyone seen the Redwall dub vidoe where Cluny and his horde rats are singing the song Happy boys and girls by Aqua? That one's hilarious  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Icefire

I drove home at midnight and no one got hurt!
SUCCESS!!!!!!

Oh! And Iron Man 3 was awesome.

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Lucky!!!  YOU MUST DESCRIBE IT IN DETAIL WHEN I SEE YOU!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vonce upon a time, zere vas a giant caztle. Zere vaz alzae a king. Ze end.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Clap clap*  Brilliant story!  Amazing description, great plot, well written!  I just absolutely LOVED that king!  Such an awesome character.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

;D.My extended set should get here this Monday
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

If i had to kill someone, i dare say it would be an optimest.

go father brown!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

C = MC Pie
Pie = Cake
Cake = 23 (12 x 83 + abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, na' ah ken me abc'z etc...)
Aw o' ziz + mice = 42

Rainshadow

Port Blue = What will be at the top of my Christmas list.

11's sonic screwdriver = What will be just below Port Blue.

Owl City = What will be just below the sonic screwdriver.

Everything else = Underneath those three things.  (Well, technically more than three, but three subjects)